Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Kith W
FTL W
FA W

Footlocker is out I ain’t going to Manhattan no parking. Now which place should I pick up from? Kith on Flatbush with no parking or Fulton st no parking...

W Champs sz 11 and 6.5 10 mins
W Footaction sz 6.5 7 mins
Waitlisted at FTL 11 and 6.5 7 mins

Waitlisted on not 1, not 2, but ALL 3 foot apps. What is this!? Don't play with my feelings and tell me if I won or not!

Looks like I'll have to wait another 2 hours to see if I won
We got 2 hours to find out ? hm

I know people are trying to help but there’s no oops allowed in the thread. oop posts will be deleted.

Really hoping I hit on END so I can avoid going to any stores in person tomorrow. Anyone know when they typically alert winners? I think their countdown clock ends in the next hour or so.

EDIT: Reading is fundamental. From their site - "We'll select winners randomly and notify you within 3 hours of the draw finishing." So hopefully we should all know before we set our alarms tonight.

Screenshot_2018-12-07-18-20-25.png
The sneaker gods answered my prayers! :emoji_bow: Got a L on FA tho !

Last edited:
I hit at Westland right across the street from my place, I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with the rest of those malls. Fairlane be on BS every time I go there, it’s always something, & the worst attitudes & service.

man, Westland still alive? I thought that mall was on its last leg like a decade ago

Finally got the FTL results, 7m, L.

Anyone know when the Shiekh App raffle lets you know your status?

Back
Top Bottom