Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The day of the concords has arrived. Rejoice all who love sneakers!

DFDFA29E-6F35-485B-B902-566939D747B4.gif

Learned enough Italian to order from the sit posted above. Thanks for the link, now I can watch the madness without being amongst it

This eased my worries about the customs tax...

"As agreed in the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015, signed by President Barack Obama Feb. 24, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced that March 10, it raised the value of a shipment of merchandise imported by one person on one day that generally may be imported free of duties and taxes from $200 to $800. This raising of the de minimis exemption is due to an amendment of the Tariff Act of 1930 included in the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015.

Shipments valued at $800 or less for the de minimis exemption will be eligible under the same processes and with the same restrictions that currently apply to de minimis shipments of $200 or less."

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/de-minimis-value-increases-800

I placed an order with sneakAvenue. Still gonna try for one more pair from NDC when 10am rolls around.
I ordered the 2 Asia releases of the XXXIII and no additional charges. Fast delivery too !

I hit on the early SNKRS release. Usually the purchase button is greyed out and it says “Purchased” when that happens, but now it looks like the button reset and I’ll have the ability to purchase again. If I try to purchase when they drop this morning, think Nike will cancel my order?

I know I'm just some random person online but trust me when I say this. Their is no where near a million pairs of these. Not even half. The space jam million pair is a hoax also. Guess I gotta explain why I say this so I will. I've been going to hornets games for many years now and gotten to know some higher up people there who sell season passes....jordan brand makes alot of exclusive hornets gear in the fan shop so they have people who actually are in house everyday...well a guy I know up there who works for the big share holders has personally told me when I asked about this million pair rumor and he laughed and said it's not even half that. Take it for what it's worth. ppl like dj folk may hear info but the info I'm spreading is from a guy who literally sees MJ face to face almost twice a week.

By any chance, is this the dude?
upload_2018-12-8_7-0-29.jpeg

Attachments

• D8567E95-655A-41ED-A7A2-7D87977E01DC.jpeg
    D8567E95-655A-41ED-A7A2-7D87977E01DC.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
This release has been absolute horse****. People keep saying "if you want these, just put in a tiny it of effort" but they are WRONG.

I took an L everywhere. Entereda bunch of raffles and lost them all. One was my fault, I hada reservation on the FootLocker app but couldn't actually make it to the store to check in because I was speaking at a conference. I entered the SneakersNStuff raffle like 2 weeks ago. Draw was supposed to be yesterday - not a peep from them about whether they won or lost.

Meanwhile some people are hitting on like 5 pairs. And I've struck out on these over times on this release. Going to end up paying resale off of StockX.

I tried hard to get these and didn't get them and don't have time today to check the mall in case people didn't pick up their pairs. 1 million pairs my ***, this is ridiculous.

I might just not get them at all, this is ****ing stupid.

I hit on the early SNKRS release. Usually the purchase button is greyed out and it says “Purchased” when that happens, but now it looks like the button reset and I’ll have the ability to purchase again. If I try to purchase when they drop this morning, think Nike will cancel my order?

Nope. Should be fair game.

This release has been absolute horse****. People keep saying "if you want these, just put in a tiny it of effort" but they are WRONG.

I took an L everywhere. Entereda bunch of raffles and lost them all. One was my fault, I hada reservation on the FootLocker app but couldn't actually make it to the store to check in because I was speaking at a conference. I entered the SneakersNStuff raffle like 2 weeks ago. Draw was supposed to be yesterday - not a peep from them about whether they won or lost.

Meanwhile some people are hitting on like 5 pairs. And I've struck out on these over times on this release. Going to end up paying resale off of StockX.

I tried hard to get these and didn't get them and don't have time today to check the mall in case people didn't pick up their pairs. 1 million pairs my ***, this is ridiculous.

What size? They’re online right now.

The day has just begun. Follow SoleLinks and J23app on twitter with post notifications.

Good luck!

Reactions: ARK

What ? go back like 3 pages and you'll find like 4 links these are online all over the place you're over thinking it

No lie... easiest cop of my life. I live in Germany and stores and EU sites still full size runs.

Military people... make sure you use a VAT form. Brought price to under 200

I don't know what you are talking about. They are literally sitting right now in multiple sites and my SNKRS european app still shows half the sizes available.

Protip for those buying multiple pairs. You may want to call your bank beforehand. My bank account got blocked for "suspicious activity" when I bought multiple pairs of Yeezy's last year. Better yet, pay in cash.

Oh. And if you go to oversees sites. Copy the link into Google chrome and it will auto translate the page for you to English.. easiest **** of my life

Back
Top Bottom