Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Got to Nike Seattle at 8 am 100 deep already. Almost at the front crossing fingers for sz 10

Dudes with no VIP accounts and no idea how to cop are just walking into dead malls and trying sizes on...seen 8, 8.5, and 9 going when I picked up my size 13. The manager was telling guys not to walk around or crease the shoes if they weren't buying.
Why would they give them someone’s shoe to walk and try on lol

Yeah, I think I'm on the 3 p.m. roll call list. Just need to figure out where to go. My size is a 12.5...no way regular stores in malls got that size.

Thanks for the info.

Where'd you park, btw?
state st was poppin...not just because of the release, but tourists and shoppers hitting up macys and stuff. i found meter parking a block over after i circled around for 15 minutes. gluck bro.

3D5F51C6-53D9-4C0B-8048-C0010555C6E1.jpeg
609205B2-689A-4000-B23E-893F665A662B.jpeg

My champs pair..hope my SNKRS pair looks better smh. good thing i can return em or put em on eBay

Attachments

• IMG_0288 (2).jpg
    IMG_0288 (2).jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 65
We'll, hopefully I hit on snkrs with the purchased tag. Just got a confirmation from dtlr. Site kept crashing.

its the same paper that those “gift” pairs were wrapped in...

when i went to FTA (state st chicago) to pickup my reserved pair, workers were passing out rolls to people in line

Man if I had that paper I'd wrap my kids 11s and hide them in their closet
They probably wouldnt realize they were in there until its time to go back to school

quick size question.... did anyone see a size 13.5c for little kids?
I had to go with size 1 since 13c might be too small. thanks

Back
Top Bottom