Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I logged on while working OT today, so I was on corporate systems... Don't know if that helps, buuut I got queued like 7-8 minutes in, after like 5 more minutes I had to log back in, but the system was still holding my spot.

Once logged in, it went straight to cart, I had updated my information earlier this morning so as to be ready.

Long story short shoes were copped on FL like around 10:20am -10:25am'ish. I got my confirmation email like 11:47am'ish.

For this to be my only cop since the 16' Space Jams, which were also relatively easy, I'm feeling pretty good about life

Now I just need the BRED/PLAYOFF XI'S and I'll be complete!!!

My Tuxedos from June 2013 (first pair back in the game) are still holding up pretty well. They were DS for like 3 years.

Yep, I have Space Jams and now Concordes, I'm well on my way to the trifecta once the BREDS re-release, which is when!?

Attachments

• BD9DC139-19C0-49D3-A649-D50D872CDC63.jpeg
    BD9DC139-19C0-49D3-A649-D50D872CDC63.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 26
I’m hearing these are more comfortable than the other released 11 retros. Can anyone vouch for this?

I noticed that the toe box on my FTL pair has like a bump in it. My FA pair is the sleek toe box .. weird.

My Nike pair has a scratch on the toe box smh.. guess I’ll be keeping the FTL and FA pair. I always get good pairs from FA.. Nike’s pairs are always garbage.

I noticed that the toe box on my FTL pair has like a bump in it. My FA pair is the sleek toe box .. weird.

My Nike pair has a scratch on the toe box smh.. guess I’ll be keeping the FTL and FA pair. I always get good pairs from FA.. Nike’s pairs are always garbage.
But at the end of the day they all came from Nike right?

I disagree 100% the OG box>>>>>>>>> slide out box
Feel how you feel, slide out box and that see through xi plastic added something to the xi’s that distinguished from every other GR.. probably that same something you feel by getting an OG box after all these years tho. To each his own

Midsole is nippley on one of pair. I won't be keeping them. Mall was pretty crazy today. People with Concord boxes all over the place. Lots of lines just to pick up reservations. Finishline and Footaction were very organized in the process to pick up. Great to see the reservation process work so well. I saw crowds of people waiting for unclaimed pairs. There was another crowd waiting around Shiekh and I overheard a guy say he was waiting since 5am. Congrats to everyone who got what they needed.

Back
Top Bottom