Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

It should be considered contraband to own any pair with the old pL cut...not the dmp/2000 retro cut, but that extremely low cut.

took a shot on snkrs app this morning at 7:00AM and said pending for 10 minutes! boy was i sweating! then it said got EM! sastified that i got atleast one pair, i got offline. 9am comes around and i say let me see if i can get ONE more pair. went to footaction, and went straight through to cart for the 2nd Win of the day! today was a good day.

I noticed that the toe box on my FTL pair has like a bump in it. My FA pair is the sleek toe box .. weird.

My Nike pair has a scratch on the toe box smh.. guess I’ll be keeping the FTL and FA pair. I always get good pairs from FA.. Nike’s pairs are always garbage.

Facts. Nike deliberately keeps the garbage pairs for their stores because they can afford to take the loss on returns when it's in-house.

Got mine! Called champs and asked about unclaimed kicks. Guy told me they had a 10.5 and a 9 in stock. Rushed to the mall with my son and got side tracked for 45 mins when we got there cause he wanted to take pics with santa, finally made it to Champs and just so happen someone else was there to grab the 10.5 pair as I was buying the size 9.... walked out the store around 7pm no lines no chaos.. lucky me :smile:

F22FD471-B315-4A97-81D5-00A8C411E91E.jpeg
4FBC1F01-8AF3-41FF-AF80-D2B99BC3DACB.jpeg
I’ve never tied my 11’s. I always sloppy lace them. To each his/her own but I just hate seeing people wear them laced so tight that it’s looks like they’re about to do some warm ups in the lay up line LOL. Tape over the NIKE AIR protect it from flaking off at all cost.

I’ve never tied my 11’s. I always sloppy lace them. To each his/her own but I just hate seeing people wear them laced so tight that it’s looks like they’re about to do some warm ups in the lay up line LOL. Tape over the NIKE AIR protect it from flaking off at all cost.
what kind of tape did you use

Tape over the size sticker, why?

I entered raffles at 10 locations and didn't hit ONE. I was so mad yesterday that I didn't even try this morning. I've had an easier time copping limited 1's.

Not worth it. Salt level admittedly high though.

I don't understand this at all. You could've easily copped for under retail from a European site long before 10am EST rolled around. On top of that, Finish Line and Shoe Palace were a cakewalk. I never would've imagined a release like this was going to be so easy.

Did u use two pieces? If not you can't rip the tape off without the text peeling

Back
Top Bottom