Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Better patent height comparison lol, first pic had one on my leg, my gripe was on the sockliner where the 45 is not equal
IMG_20181209_132713.jpg

And did not double up, returning might not be a good option considering I used my sister's credit card and would be hassle to call/dispute and commute to return. So yall think I should sell these and try and get online/locally no trolling please lol
You gotta be 13 years old. Just wear the shoes kid

Wheewww had to unchoke my pair. The materials used are really nice. I dont know about you guys but I cant get enough pics of these-

Attachments

• 0D7A583C-8A42-4E76-B0DF-1B22F152AE4A.jpeg
    0D7A583C-8A42-4E76-B0DF-1B22F152AE4A.jpeg
    280.4 KB · Views: 62
Guys, had a decent day yesterday. Was able to secure 78 of my 125 pairs. Wish I could have gotten all of the ones I had put in for but with 78 pairs of size 11 concords hopefully I should be set. Not trying to brag or anything, I’ll post the photos of them next to my Gucci jackets and Supreme Crewnecks, but again, not trying to brag though. Just really glad I can wear one pair and put 77 on ice. Hope everyone was able to get their concords, I know I was, 78 times.
77 less people that probably wanted em man
but lol if sarcastic

20181209_110745.jpg
Alright, thanks. Makes me think they might be waiting for me when I get back today then. It's a 29 digit tracking number with some letters and it doesn't work at any tracking sites. Never seen one like it.
Here's the tag on the box

Last edited:
Guys, had a decent day yesterday. Was able to secure 78 of my 125 pairs. Wish I could have gotten all of the ones I had put in for but with 78 pairs of size 11 concords hopefully I should be set. Not trying to brag or anything, I’ll post the photos of them next to my Gucci jackets and Supreme Crewnecks, but again, not trying to brag though. Just really glad I can wear one pair and put 77 on ice. Hope everyone was able to get their concords, I know I was, 78 times.
not sure if serious

Better patent height comparison lol, first pic had one on my leg, my gripe was on the sockliner where the 45 is not equal
IMG_20181209_132713.jpg

And did not double up, returning might not be a good option considering I used my sister's credit card and would be hassle to call/dispute and commute to return. So yall think I should sell these and try and get online/locally no trolling please lol

tenor.gif

2011 was a hassle to get my pair for Nike to refund me almost 2 years later when the mesh started seperating from the patent near the pinky to from normal wear. Went back to my 01s and the sole came off :frown: which I still have but never fixed. Been a while since I rocked a pair of Concords :smokin I'm good on a dub though, unless it's a discount dub.

Back
Top Bottom