Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Dt5sKPEWkAARmqB.jpg

@show time 96 posted this pic in another thread. Never seen before. :pimp:

The bumps on the midsole are not a big deal.

However can’t overlook the ugly bump on the toebox :sick:

I mentioned this yesterday.. my pair from FTL had that.. went and copped a pair from the Nike store and let that toe box bump pair go.. IDK what's up with that.

I mentioned this yesterday.. my pair from FTL had that.. went and copped a pair from the Nike store and let that toe box bump pair go.. IDK what's up with that.

Some pairs are more bulbous at the toe box, while others are more sleek.

Seems more like a construction issue rather than being stretched out by the plastic inserts

Agree with it being tough to find info on old drops, but to say there were no release dates and nobody lined up before 2000 is completely incorrect. In fact, the OG XI kinda started this mess with the lines in 96. Part of the reason we now have Saturday drops is because kids were skipping school to get XI's and XII's. I know Jordans had release dates at least as early as the OG VI, but I can't speak to anything before that.
my spot use to have the up coming releases by the register in this glass case so we had to go in there to see what was coming out

there was always people waiting outside the mall tho waiting for the doors to open

i use to have my mom sneak in the side doors with me sometimes back in the day :lol:

I cant hold my SNKRS package at a Fedex location by myself? I had to contact Nike who said it will take 3-5 business days before I get a response. And my package is supposed to be delivered on Tuesday. WTF Nike??

I wish I had Pantones.

A lot of 11s got those bumps on the midsole, but this release has the most ive ever seen.

Just gonna look at the bumps like those lil rubber hairs on brand new tires that eventually wear away as you drive.

Pretty happy with my two pairs. There is a few of those nipple thingies in the midsoles, but they’re hardly noticeable, doesn’t bug me at all.

The only two small issues I have are the 45 not being screen printed on. I can already tell these will peel off easily over time. I’m also slightly worried about the patent thickness. When I tried one of my pairs on, it seemed rather flexible when I wiggled my toes. I don’t recall this being the case with the og thicker patent, though admittedly it’s been like 19 years or something since I had og 11’s on my feet.

Other than that these things are ON POINT. Probably as close to the og as were ever gonna get. I hope everyone got theirs.

I went .5 size down because my 72-10 amd space jams ran kinda big. thought I heard they ran the same, hope I didn't f up

"ThEsE ArE nOt PeRfOrmAnCe BaSkeTbALL sHoEs"
yjjl3ekohruupf0caub7.jpg
Kobe-Bryant-Air-Jordan-11-Concord-4.jpg
tfggmdgmzonxuipsbphh.jpg
gettyimages-497593714.jpg

In that pic with Kobe, the Spur guarding him (Bruce Bowen?) is wearing one of my favorite on court performance shoes of all time. The Zoom Turbines. They were grrrrrrrrrrreat! Only con was that the laces would undo easily while playing, even double tying.

My pair from dix had the unclean line between the midsole and pl in a few spots. Like it wasn’t a clean cut. Not THAT noticeable but it bugged me. Hoping my SNKRS pair is perfect.

The dix pair went straight to foot anyway

Back
Top Bottom