Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

20181211_012519.jpg My first pair was the Concords in 2000 (high school ) and has come full circle with this year's model. 18 years and I'm extremely happy with the new pair! Glad to add them to the family

(Not pictured, xi ie)

Last edited:
Crazy. Just got a notification at 1030pm that my pair from SNKRS was delivered.

I've been home since 230...

Check the ring video and Fedex dropped the packages and never rang the door bell. Two pairs (wifey and mines) sat out there until I picked them up just now.

That could have been bad....

My brother hasn't received shipping from SNS either.

UPDATE: His pair just shipped out!

Last edited:
Got sns shipping this morning(mon)
Scheduled to arrive on wed
Sometimes sns will ship it but not send an email(tracking) till later
I’ve had sns send me shipping while the package is already moving

Last edited:
Anybody get updates from sneakAvenue?

Was able to pick up a size 9 at my local footlocker today around 2pm. It was the only pair left in the entire mall.
Im an 8-8.5 tho. I like to wear em on the snug side.

Might head over to woodland hills tomorrow to see if i can pick up that 8.5 someone mentioned earlier.

WTF that yellowing already :sick:

Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 9.55.34 PM.png

Dirt from walking on the ground for a week???

He’s jumping in puddles in the video. He could’ve wore these in the rain or while it’s wet out. He said he’s been wearing them for 2 weeks straight.

Water/moisture is the worst thing you can do to an icy sole

I wore my legend blue 11’s in the snow and the bottoms started turning green almost instantly

Last edited:

Check the ring video and Fedex dropped the packages and never rang the door bell. Two pairs (wifey and mines) sat out there until I picked them up just now.

Time to change your alerts!

We have the Nest Hello and have it set to shoot us messages anytime a person or movement is detected since so many delivery drivers don't ring the doorbell.

Glad your packages survived though!

How long does it take for Champs online to reverse your paypal charges?... Tried ordering yesterday morning and was able to get thru. Received paypal notification but none from Champs. Checked status online it says Open and In Process, but says this...

Product Product # Qty Unit Price
JRDN RETRO 11-WH/BK/CCD
Status 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED

78037100 09.0

Ordered 1
Shipped

$220.00

Total $0.00

So most likely getting cancelled....

You don't have the motion alerts on?

Worst part about these delivery companies is not updating the status fast enough. Any other time if the year might not be as bad but it's thieving season now. Really hate that UPS doesn't always notify you that the post office will be making the delivery

Can’t believe my pair is coming in today. Based on everyone else’s posts it sounds like Nike upgraded people to 2 day for this release or something.

Yesterday it seemed like the footsites were restocking only on the apps because the shoes did not appear on the website. May be their way of combating bots.

Back
Top Bottom