Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I'd have found the manager on that one, and I would've noted the employee's name and called FTL corporate about it. You should be fired for something like that.
Corporate will not do anything u need F.E.P call them get in contact with the district manager (Fair employee practice).

And release date shoes are returnable dont let them lie to you just can't return them the same day you bought them

Man. Taking at look at OfferUp and seeing how many people are trying to flip these made me chuckle. Searched “Jordan” and half the damn posts are concords. Everyone and their mama trying to flip. Makes me think how many actually bought to just enjoy them.

How long does it take for Champs online to reverse your paypal charges?... Tried ordering yesterday morning and was able to get thru. Received paypal notification but none from Champs. Checked status online it says Open and In Process, but says this...

Product Product # Qty Unit Price
JRDN RETRO 11-WH/BK/CCD
Status 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED

78037100 09.0

Ordered 1
Shipped

$220.00

Total $0.00

So most likely getting cancelled....
Damn. Read your post and i have the same cancellation for my pair. Ordered yesterday morning also thru the app.

Did anyone else see a restock on NDC yesterday? Coworker said his little brother grabbed a pair from the restock yesterday.

DuGxeCKW4AA9XqN.jpg

DuGxjLzX4AAbUqh.jpg

Does anyone else think the cushioning is hella stiff on these? Everything else is on point. Also, out of the two pairs that came in yesterday, one is significantly bluer than the other.

Back
Top Bottom