Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

one thing ive noticed with my pairs

some shoes go inward on the back of the top part of the heel and some dont

So can anyone else confirm that these are true to size or is it just a bunch of hypebeasts around here? lol

They fit similar to the 2016 space jams. Initially I thought they felt smaller but after a few days of breaking them in they fit rather nicely.

one thing ive noticed with my pairs

some shoes go inward on the back of the top part of the heel and some dont

Does it prevent you from walking in them? If not, be happy af you have them s#!ts and rock them until the soles come apart like we used to in the 90’s.

My *** gotta pay over retail for them bc I was in Nola sippin and getting my socks knocked off.

I cant be the only ond that does this, so does anyone have any go to insoles that they switch shoe to shoe? Maybe a pair that works well with the concords?
If Im hooping in the shoes I put in these custom insoles I get from road runner sports here in San Diego. I try to hoop in my retros from time to time so some of my retros have insoles from different pairs, and I usually rock them like that. Other than that I just Put some clear tape over the heel logo to save them from rubbing off.

They fit similar to the 2016 space jams. Initially I thought they felt smaller but after a few days of breaking them in they fit rather nicely.

Last SJ’s I had were in 2009. Unknown to me. I’m only messing with these bc the build and quality is on point and comparable to the ‘95 version. Nostalgic if anything.

Do you normally wear a certain size and stuck with that certain size in this one?

My Eastbay order just arrived. I am pretty sure this is worse than Nike's swoosh on the box.

eastbay.jpg
exactly what mine looked like. I dont know what was worse, Nike or this.

i was in the 8th grade back in 2000 when me and my older brother went to my local champs to purchase the fist reto Concords (Birthday month). I was 24 yrs old when I camped out over night in that 1000 plus people line that made the news in Serramonte mall in the bay area. me and my younger bro were 300 something in line and got out pairs. Finally, 2018 concord release I'm 31......won 2 raffles from the apps and them two pairs of Concords wrapped and chillin under my tree until the 25th.

Damn....and still a member of Niketalk; 18 years as a member. What a time.

I just wasted an hour of my life with this bs. these are grown men arguing over fake shoes

I agree with you 100% After watching for about 10 min or so, I was why in the hell are the grown folks going at each other over some shoes? Real or fake. Yep 10 min of my life I'll never get back. Can't believe cats still tripping on this stuff. Just shoes people. Just shoes.

So can anyone else confirm that these are true to size or is it just a bunch of hypebeasts around here? lol
Mine are still DS but for my normal size they look huge
i was in the 8th grade back in 2000 when me and my older brother went to my local champs to purchase the fist reto Concords (Birthday month). I was 24 yrs old when I camped out over night in that 1000 plus people line that made the news in Serramonte mall in the bay area. me and my younger bro were 300 something in line and got out pairs. Finally, 2018 concord release I'm 31......won 2 raffles from the apps and them two pairs of Concords wrapped and chillin under my tree until the 25th.

Damn....and still a member of Niketalk; 18 years as a member. What a time.

300 on line and still got a pair! What store was this and how much stock did they have allocated?!

Back
Top Bottom