Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Does anybody have the Spiderman 1s and Concords 11 2018?

Do you have the same size in both or what?

I have the Spiderman 1s and im an 8, should I get concord 11s 2018 in an 8? Please only answer if you have both shoes. Thank you.
Any help?

Any help?
I have both in a sz 9.5. The spiderman 1s fit tts. As for the concords 9.5 fit good but there is a little bit of room from my big toe to the front of the shoe which a sz9 would prob fix,HOWEVER my pinky toe would be squished in a sz9. So the 9.5 works better for me. Hope this helps

I have both in a sz 9.5. The spiderman 1s fit tts. As for the concords 9.5 fit good but there is a little bit of room from my big toe to the front of the shoe which a sz9 would prob fix,HOWEVER my pinky toe would be squished in a sz9. So the 9.5 works better for me. Hope this helps
my pinky toe doesn't hurt or get sore, but I can feel all my toes kinda more pushed together (dont want to say squished together cause that word is too extreme)..is that bad?

kinda like you said I feel its narrow but my pink does hurt or get sore..it just feels like my toes are more pushed together cause theres not enough space

If you feel so strongly about the concord pair being worn in the '95 playoffs and afterward in Space Jam that you're willing to disregard the royal pair, I won't challenge your stance.

I am curious however, do you at least understand why some are tied to the royal pair being the Space Jams since that's what showed on film?

Speaking for myself, I didn't know the pair Mike wore in the playoffs used concord until the mid '00s, and since the white pair also used concord, it made sense. I'd seen pictures, but never looked close enough to realize it was concord. But I was still under the belief that the movie pair was royal. So two separate colorways in my mind, until recently learning that it was a concord pair on his feet. Either way, I put the 2016 blk/concord XI under the "PE" column because of the 45 and "Jumpman Jordan" on the tongue.

Dude, you missed my sarcasm. I don't "feel strongly" one way or another. And if I owned the 2000 Jams, I would love them just the same, I wasn't being literal about throwing them in the trash. Obviously at this point they will always be considered Jams, as will the '09 edition. That ship sailed long ago.

What I was doing was responding with previously reported FACTS to the idiocy posted by that guy lecturing his followers and campaigning to stop calling the '16 pair Space Jams. That is utterly stupid because he's uninformed about reality, and his logic for not calling them "Space Jams" is that they aren't like the ones worn in the movie. Well, the reality is that neither are the shoes released in 2000 and 2009. Those shoes LOOK like what the shoes in the movie look like because of the way the color was rendered on-screen, but they are NOT the same as the pair MJ had on his feet while filming. People can like this or not, I don't care. But at least know reality.

Generally on this site, the people who even care about this sort of stuff in the first place care hugely about authenticity and getting retros that are as close to the OG in question as possible--as close to the pairs Mike wore. So the takeaway point is, just know that the 2000 and 2009 Jams are no closer to the OG movie pairs than the 2016 Jams are. And depending upon what is most important to any given person, I can reasonably argue that having the WRONG COLOR on the '00 and '09 Jams makes them further away from the OGs than the 2016s are just because the '16s have 45 and not 23 on them. Put it this way: The 2000 and 2009 pairs, compared to the pairs Jordan wore, look wrong in real life from every viewing angle other than straight behind and from the medial side. The '16 pair looks correct from every angle EXCEPT straight behind where you can see the 45.

EDIT: Sorry guys, had no intention of derailing the concord thread talking about Space Jam variations. There wasn't much else going on and it came up LOL. Back to these excellent concords.

You’re just now finding out things are expensive :lol:
Where have you been?
8F46AEF5-A523-4EFD-BCEE-A00AEC896EC7.gif
The things we want are expensive. All the bs in between is still the same price its always been.

I just snagged these for $40
152718040112845_5060122f-8932-4a02-b1b9-785cc03af502.png

If Nike put the OG tag on them and put them up on snkrs theyd have been priced at 90 or 100 like the tailwinds. Its all about perceived value.

Awwww man. Had these Black Concord/Space Jams since 2016 and JUST realized that NDC put size 12's in a 12.5 box. So for the Concords I copped a size 12 for my son and a 12.5 for me. Now I'm realizing I need the 12 and he needs an 11 or 11.5. I'm sick af...

20181219_201636.jpg
20181219_201702.jpg
giphy(14).gif
Got a 12 in the cart on east bay if you're willing to toss me a 12.5.

But if I remember correctly you had a handful of size 12's already an would need the 11 or 11.5 for your son?

Got a 12 in the cart on east bay if you're willing to toss me a 12.5.

But if I remember correctly you had a handful of size 12's already an would need the 11 or 11.5 for your son?

I'm out of town and haven't even seen my 12.5s yet. Gotta make sure they didn't put size 12s in that box, lol. I'll be home Sat.

Clean em after each wear if your concerned. I don’t believe in putting that stupid sole saver thing on. That’s silly. Wear em and clean em.

That’s what I was thinking, but I’m not really sure which products are the best to use. Couldn’t get a good consensus from the maintenance thread.

That’s what I was thinking, but I’m not really sure which products are the best to use. Couldn’t get a good consensus from the maintenance thread.

You can use Jason mark. I typically just use a little soap on a brush and scrub em till clean.

I use the cleaner from Champs with a terry cloth to wipe the bottom of my sneaks after every use. Been doing this for years. Never had any issues.

I was alway under the impression that a Space Jam says "Jumpman Jam" on the tounge label and not "Jumpman Jordan"

Is just me or you read my response to that OGsupport post about the Space jams. Cuz i stated couple of days ago that the 2000 pair had the "Jumpman Jam" on the tongue. Noticed it when i bought my pair back in release date of 2000. Was a pretty koo easter egg.

Awwww man. Had these Black Concord/Space Jams since 2016 and JUST realized that NDC put size 12's in a 12.5 box. So for the Concords I copped a size 12 for my son and a 12.5 for me. Now I'm realizing I need the 12 and he needs an 11 or 11.5. I'm sick af...

I went 0,5 up from my tts 11.5 to 12 on the 2016 Space Jams also. Thats wearable if tied up but roomy in toebox.
So I bought some Nike grip power crew nba socks and with them they fit perfect.
So I ended with five pairs grip power socks for 140 ol bucks

You can use Jason mark. I typically just use a little soap on a brush and scrub em till clean.
Dish soap and an old sock gets the job done the same as the overpriced cleaners. The store brand cleaners with the gel and brush are fine too and not too expensive as well.

Does anybody have the Spiderman 1s and Concords 11 2018?

Do you have the same size in both or what?

I have the Spiderman 1s and im an 8, should I get concord 11s 2018 in an 8? Please only answer if you have both shoes. Thank you.
Can anyone help?

Back
Top Bottom