Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Yup. Scored a pair for 220$ DS off goat a month or two ago. I love the dmp 11
Wow that’s a great price for a ds dmp 11 for sure
Correct. Your pics are the most recent I have seen. Never had these myself. But the pair above is real low compared to the several pairs I have seen before.
I am not saying they are fake btw. Those appear legit to me.

No no I see what you’re saying. Shoes aren’t mine but I took quick pics of it. The patent leather is low dmps still had decent high PL for. My experience as well. Well it’s a size 9 but that shouldn’t matter. Oh wells it’s gettin gone regardless

They look like 2011 pl height. Soles are nice. Didnt realize they made the cut that low. Most pics I have seen are higher.

Maybe that pair is really that low but I still have my DMPs in OK condition, and I can tell you they definitely are not the same as the 2011s in any way. Definitely not as high as the new ones but it's like a totally different shoe compared to 2011s.

2D977B31-E3FD-44EF-8C27-CD0FCC5E8B12.gif

Just gonna ask again, y’all are using dawn soap to clean the sole of the shoe?

That goes against everything I know about icy soles.​

I work at a college but we do a lot of engineering work and I’m not sure my two girls will want to to do any of that lol
good paying profession

I always think about what school will cost 13 years down the road and I have three kids...I just don't think we'll be able to support the cost without them being swamped in debt

maybe there's other schools your kids can go to tuition free or discounted based on your job

Just gonna ask again, y’all are using dawn soap to clean the sole of the shoe?

That goes against everything I know about icy soles.​
Honestly I’ve used any kind of dish soap on my soles. It doesn’t matter as long as you get them completely dry as fast as possible and definitely make sure they’re dry before you put them away. I’ve never had a problem with my soles yellowing due to it. My 2011’s haven’t yellowed one bit outside of the yellowing that occurs around the pods on the 2009-2011 pairs. Even that isn’t nearly as bad as other DS pairs I’ve seen.

MINE ISN'T THAT LOW EITHER. :pimp:

shoes.jpg

DMP 11'S STILL HAVE THE BEST OVERALL SHAPE IMO BUT THESE 45'S ARE A CLOSE 2ND. CAN'T WAIT TO "UNWRAP" THE 45'S ON CHRISTMAS AND REPLACE MY 2011'S IN THE BOOKCASE. PROB WILL SELL THOSE. JUST NOT A FAN.

MEMPHIS LONG TIME NO SEE
:nthat: UNBOXING MY 45s ON XMAS ALSO

Back
Top Bottom