Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Yeah this is pretty silly. I wouldn't change the number, maybe after time if/when it wears off... actually, no I wouldn't because I don't really care. I do wish it was stitched though, but we all know Nike cheaped out to save like a quarter mil or so by not doing that. Also I am not going to clean the bottom of my shoes and I don't care about wearing the in the rain because they are not suede, if the bottom yellows then oh well, it is what it is. I'm gonna takle care of them the same as I do any other piece of clothing, but the end of the day, they are just shoes.

judging other people negatively because of what they do with sneakers that THEY bought with THEIR money is asinine. makes you look like a cornball.

how unhappy of a person are you that youd waste time sitting here belittling people over something that is absolutely none of you business?
I mean....

at this point you gotta start thinking he has some sort of dog in this fight. This guy could be the real Gentry.

btw

who-dat.jpg

#1 indeed

you can also scroll past if you dont like people doing it. take ya own advice. look the other way. you didnt have to reply. it works both ways. not just for your convenience.

youre so dang bothered by it that u took the time to belittle people about it. multiple times.

people look like ingrates? theyre insatiable? theyre thirsty? all because they want to replace the 45? get real LOL. get ya own priorities in check.

You should just be a shoe designer. End of discussion. lol

pages of changing number, lol gotta love niketalk....

which one of yall will have one show say 23, the other 45, lol

Care to elaborate? Thanks.
From the info i've gathered here on NT and other sources (related and non-related to sneakers), it's been said that the paper used to fill in the toeboxes usually contains some chemical or bleaching agent that may have negative affects to your shoe over time, especially if you are one to always put the paper back into your shoe after use. Affects such as odor, yellowing or discoloring of materials (ex. white uppers, midsoles, icy outsoles), and maybe even mold. Sounds extreme, but knowing that when wearing your shoes, you develop moisture, and when you take them off, that moisture is still there and needs to dry and air out. So when you put the paper in right after use - that and the moisture in your shoes seems like a bad situation over time. Oh - and I believe silica packs in your shoe boxes are not good either; drys out the shoes.

Therefore when JB started to give us plastic shoe trees, that was a bonus. Hope that gives you some insight.

The 2018 Air Jordan 11 Concords are actually the Tinker Air Jordan 11 Concords. Makes sense with all the other releases (Swoosh 3s, Bo Jackson 6s, Alternative Olympic 7s, Air Raid 8s, #45 AJ 11, Black Cat 13s), which were all just samples in the vault - the 45 Concords is one of them.

Last edited:
From the info i've gathered here on NT and other sources (related and non-related to sneakers), it's been said that the paper used to fill in the toeboxes usually contains some chemical or bleaching agent that may have negative affects to your shoe over time, especially if you are one to always put the paper back into your shoe after use. Affects such as odor, yellowing or discoloring of materials (ex. white uppers, midsoles, icy outsoles), and maybe even mold. Sounds extreme, but knowing that when wearing your shoes, you develop moisture, and when you take them off, that moisture is still there and needs to dry and air out. So when you put the paper in right after use - that and the moisture in your shoes seems like a bad situation over time. Oh - and I believe silica packs in your shoe boxes are not good either; drys out the shoes.

Therefore when JB started to give us plastic shoe trees, that was a bonus. Hope that gives you some insight.

Wow. Thanks for that!

that does look super clean. i seen another videofrom another company and they said to use q-tip. the toothbrush looks like it works better and way faster in this vid. im tempted to try.
Try first with soft bristles. U dont wanna ruin the integrity of the fibers. Basically they will ball up if the brush is too rough. Good luck!

I'm not even sure what the discussion was about anymore

replacing the 45 on the concords with 23 lol.

theres nothing wrong with people who do it. theyre not unhappy, or ingrates. thats ridiculous. also nothing wrong with people who dont. to each their own.

ive got 2 pairs so i might do it with my 2nd pair. im waiting for more people to post if they done it to see how it turns out

Back
Top Bottom