Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I've never seen so many people wearing a new Jordan release as this one. I'm in San Diego for a Christmas vacation, and saw at least 5 people wearing these at the zoo. Going to be even more around after xmas and restock. I never saw this many people wearing space jams in 2016 or bc3s thi is year either. Is it less special when a lot of people have them? I think it can take away from your experience in owning these if you wanted to be the only one around you to have them. I don't see it that way, but it's just kinda weird to see a bunch of people wearing the same shoes.

I saw a lady who had crazyest fupa I've seen in my life in Marshalls with concords the other day.

It was Gross:sick:

Thought she might be Prego but nah it was exterior fat hanging from her stomach covering her crotch. The audacity she had to wear spandex and think she was doing it. Ewwws

Last edited:
I've never seen so many people wearing a new Jordan release as this one. I'm in San Diego for a Christmas vacation, and saw at least 5 people wearing these at the zoo. Going to be even more around after xmas and restock. I never saw this many people wearing space jams in 2016 or bc3s thi is year either. Is it less special when a lot of people have them? I think it can take away from your experience in owning these if you wanted to be the only one around you to have them. I don't see it that way, but it's just kinda weird to see a bunch of people wearing the same shoes.
No. No matter how many wear them, it should not take away from "your" experience. They are going to be as special as YOU make them. Not others.

I wouldn't care. And the shoes are just one part of the outfit anyway, you can make it your own.

Is it less special when a lot of people have them? I think it can take away from your experience in owning these if you wanted to be the only one around you to have them. I don't see it that way, but it's just kinda weird to see a bunch of people wearing the same shoes.

:smh: ... :stoneface:

Anyone who bought Concords and is disappointed a lot of others have them bought the wrong shoe. And it wasn’t a secret going in.

I saw a lady who had crazyest fupa I've seen in my life in Marshalls with concords the other day.

It was Gross:sick:

Thought she might be Prego but nah it was exterior fat hanging from her stomach covering her crotch. The audacity she had to wear spandex and think she was doing it. Ewwws
If you reach she'll teach you to wait til shes done eating.

I wear a 12 but I found a 13. Will these be too big?

usually when i wear retro TTS which is 11, i get a bit of dead space in the toebox which is what i prefer, like the 2016 space jams, but wearing 2018 concords, i have a bit less dead space, but still very comfortable. so if you're a 12 and you got a 13, it might be only 1/2 size up? this is just from my personal experience with recent retros and also i have semi-wide feet for my size. hope this helps.

:smh: ... :stoneface:

Anyone who bought Concords and is disappointed a lot of others have them bought the wrong shoe. And it wasn’t a secret going in.

Didn't matter to me. I wasn't wearing them. I made an observation that I hadn't seen before and reported it here because someone was saying they weren't seeing a lot of people wearing these out there.

not sure if its just me, but i have to go up a size in these, im normally a 13 but 11's in that size bother my feet so i go up to a 14.

My experience is that it's the toe box on 11s that causes some people problems and requires them to size up. These concords fit me perfect in my TTS 11, but I've had 11s in the past that hurt one of my pinky toes because they were too narrow in the toe for the shape of at least one of my feet.

My experience is that it's the toe box on 11s that causes some people problems and requires them to size up. These concords fit me perfect in my TTS 11, but I've had 11s in the past that hurt one of my pinky toes because they were too narrow in the toe for the shape of at least one of my feet.

yes that was my problem with the 2012 breds so i had to sell them.

Didn't matter to me. I wasn't wearing them. I made an observation that I hadn't seen before and reported it here because someone was saying they weren't seeing a lot of people wearing these out there.

My apologies. Doesn't matter to me, either, if some people feel like they don't like wearing shoes that a lot of other people have. I just think it's dopey. Especially when it's usually pretty obvious/easy to know if a shoe is going to be mass produced or limited. So like I said, anyone who wants to be "exclusive" shouldn't buy GR sneakers.

When I channel his spirit it shows in my av
20tk.gif

:rofl:

GIF usage on point

Literally made me lol

IMG_5720.JPG
Pair finally came in from SNS after all these days. Is it just me or is the PL on the right shoe shorter than the left? Sorry for another QC question here...

Back
Top Bottom