Somebody really explain this to me.

Wow. So Fcfs everywhere?

these don’t even show up as a draw on the SNKRS app

I don't know what's going on with this release
First it's a draw on snkrs and now it isn't
It's not showing up on the footapps for reserves
Are stores even getting them?
This is some BS!

Reservations are live now on the footsites if they weren't for you like they weren't for me all week. I was able to submit...

It's not a new feature. It just auto loaded people that had registered the week it was delayed. Footlocker twitter pointed this out.

can you cancel reservations. I’ve since come on to 2 pairs with the push back of the release date. I don’t want to win and not pick it up (doubt I’d win but yeah)

can you cancel reservations. I’ve since come on to 2 pairs with the push back of the release date. I don’t want to win and not pick it up (doubt I’d win but yeah)

you still have to confirm it if you win anyways, just ignore it and then it'll go to the next one on queue

there is an edit button so you can check if its possible to cancel that way

No but just decline the reservation if you win. I see you asked the same question on twitter. Footlocker rep should have told you that lol. I need to be on payroll lol

I won the jimmy jazz raffle...shout out to whoever it was on here that called out they do raffles. had no idea until last week

Back
Top Bottom