Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

Draw for gr jordans now. Smh

1618279244264.gif

I just don’t get why it seems like Nike is moving towards more limited releases. Draws for GRs now?

You’ve already won, Nike. You’ve got pretty much all of the “hyped” limited release market share outside of some Yeezy drops.

If you go on Reddit or Instagram, 90% of what you’ll see are Jordan/Nike. Any Jordan/Dunk that drops sell out instantly and is pretty high on the resale market out of the gate. It can’t hurt the brand to produce some more shoes for each drop at this point.

I know right, a draw for a GR??? This is getting ridiculous.

Easy pass for me. I'd get the Columbia mids if they came out again but they aren't up there for me so I am definitely not getting these.

Barring these aren't produced in truly limited numbers, everyone will be able to grab these for a bit over retail if you miss out. The lows never go for much of a premium until years after they release. I had to go resell on 2 of my 3 jubilee xis. Got them for 285 and 290 shipped with taxes included. 250 and less for these imo.

I'm really curious to why they're doing the draw for these. Really hoping the draw is to scare away bots or something. That, or the draw turns out to be like the Olive Travis 6s and everyone eats.

It was also a few years ago. Nothing seems to sit now post Covid especially if it is anything JB related. You know things are screwed up when you have Nike Basketball shoes selling out like it is the mid-late 90's rather than going to outlets and being heavily discounted after rotting at foot stores.

They did this for the white/red 11 lows a few yrs back, and those were everywhere

Back
Top Bottom