Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

🙌🏼

Attachments

• B7993CA4-A7BB-4B11-961A-28394BBE8CE8.jpeg
    B7993CA4-A7BB-4B11-961A-28394BBE8CE8.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 250
So I get first access for the KD 14 (which I think all Nike members got) in which I never bought Kd 1-13, but haven't gotten early access for a pair of Jordan's in like 4 years.....

So I get first access for the KD 14 (which I think all Nike members got) in which I never bought Kd 1-13, but haven't gotten early access for a pair of Jordan's in like 4 years.....
I got KD access too, nothing for 11s. In the Nike app right? I’ve gotten EA once or twice on some weak stuff but only in the Snkrs app

Well guess these will be plentiful since I have never won exclusive access. Locked my 12 down now I can focus on hyper royals and taking that L or unc 4s. Still pissed about raging bulls but used Carmine restock as consolation prize lol

got the EA for these also... which definitely means i’ll be getting Ls served for hyper royal 1 and unc 4... well played snkrs... gg 😂
U never know. I think there alot of games with the snkrs app. I think the more you spend and more active you are on the app the better chance you have.

My BM wants these... so I guess I'll enter some raffles and stuff. I feel like I will probably get them, because I do not want them. Looking forward to when they retro the highs tho.

Got EA for the first time in a long time on these. Forgot to go in at 11 for them bc work went to hell but they still had pairs available about 90 minutes later so I took a sz 15

Back
Top Bottom