Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

Of all the times this shoe has restocked, it’s never a site that carries a 12.5 :smh:

I got 2 size 12s (Early on GOAT & a raffle before RD) that are too small, I got size 13 on RD that I tried on and figured I could make it work with an insole. It felt good with the try on. Went to actually wear them today took about 3 steps across the living room and heel slippage is too much even with a double insole in :frown:

so I got 3 pairs of these that don’t fit me right :rolleyes

Of all the times this shoe has restocked, it’s never a site that carries a 12.5 :smh:

I got 2 size 12s (Early on GOAT & a raffle before RD) that are too small, I got size 13 on RD that I tried on and figured I could make it work with an insole. It felt good with the try on. Went to actually wear them today took about 3 steps across the living room and heel slippage is too much even with a double insole in :frown:

so I got 3 pairs of these that don’t fit me right :rolleyes

sell them all and bite the bullet on a tts off of stockx.

life is too short to be dunking on cats in shoes other than these.

sell them all and bite the bullet on a tts off of stockx.

life is too short to be dunking on cats in shoes other than these.

yeah that’s the plan but these damn thing restock nearly weekly

IMO, half size big makes very little difference

True in most instances but .5 too small (12) is way too snug for even wearing to work sitting at a desk. The 13 heel slip is enough to bother me if I’m out and about walking.

i hardly ever lace shoes up snug so I can get them on/off easily but they don’t slip off my heel. Idk just weird

Finally got a second pair.
I have an extra 8.5 if anyone needs the oop

02625272-A5BA-48E7-A0D4-55AFCE17B471.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom