Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I

First of, im not a reseller. Dont be out of your minds. Im asking about the resell price so if i miss out on the concords on saturday i would know how much i should pay if i buy them for a resell. You assume too much.
this is super general release.i don't think they will be even worth reselling for the next months..since there will be many pairs..reselling price won't go high and then ebay fees +pp fees makes it non profitable imo..however i know a few people that will try to get as many pairs as possible even to earn 20usd/pair

Another resell thread. Joy. These wont be hard saturday kids. Just be ready saturday morning. Follow this thread...follow @j23app on twitter

Pretty much this, reselling means you are just depriving other people from buying their one pair for retail, although not illegal, its a major douchebag move.  
Exactly. This kind of attitude is what destroys the sneaker community. I mean, some people are so greedy and have this "if you can get it for free, why pay for it?" mentality. If you really want a pair of shoes, buy a pair. I don't hate resellers who make a living out of it. I mean, it is a real business anyway. But being greedy and an opportunist is a whole nother story.

Don't see how that could be enforced, but it would be a great thing...
They can't. What they can do is match balance the supply and demand by making more pairs making it less "rare" but from a business standpoint, they'll make money if they make more pairs considering it's guaranteed to sell out anyway and they'll get all the profit.

I

First of, im not a reseller. Dont be out of your minds. Im asking about the resell price so if i miss out on the concords on saturday i would know how much i should pay if i buy them for a resell. You assume too much.
this is super general release.i don't think they will be even worth reselling for the next months..since there will be many pairs..reselling price won't go high and then ebay fees +pp fees makes it non profitable imo..however i know a few people that will try to get as many pairs as possible even to earn 20usd/pair
I like the people that sell and use PayPal without eBay and still want you to pay the extra few bucks PayPal might charge. Like the 2.50 gonna ruin their kids Christmas

They can't. What they can do is match balance the supply and demand by making more pairs making it less "rare" but from a business standpoint, they'll make money if they make more pairs considering it's guaranteed to sell out anyway and they'll get all the profit.
The only way the companies can destroy the re-sellers is simply to make more pairs and not do anything limited, it they release any retro model that is popular with numbers close to 1 mill, it will be a different story, and re-selling will vanish slowly but surely. 

I like the people that sell and use PayPal without eBay and still want you to pay the extra few bucks PayPal might charge. Like the 2.50 gonna ruin their kids Christmas
well i don't get why they don't just give a final price containing the damn fees..they break it like: 200usd shoes+20usd shipping + pp fees..like now its gonna look cheaper..if i resell somethign i ll try to make it look even better..

100usd left shoe +100usd right shoe + pp fees + 10usd shipping left shoe + 10usd shipping right shoe.

Last edited:
well i don't get why they don't just give a final price containing the damn fees..they break it like: 200usd shoes+20usd shipping + pp fees..like now its gonna look cheaper..if i reseller somethign i ll try to make it look even better..
100usd left shoe +100usd right shoe + pp fees + 10usd shipping left shoe + 10usd shipping right shoe.
exactly. It looks better when you say 200 + shipping compared to 220.

no they aren't. Ppl on niketalk hate resellers and always want you to give them the "oop" while most never return the favor. They don't comprehend reselling
Most people on NT will tell you they hate resellers, but couple of the sponsors of this forum are resellers 
indifferent.gif

Hell i dont even sell shoes and ive never bought more than 1 pair at a time but after hearing all this resell talk i went ahead and locked down my second pair of these to grab for a buddy of mine, i hope i took a resellers shoe lol.

Last edited:
yup. And a lot of ppl who bash resellers on here do it themselves but keep it low key. I'm at least honest with what I do

repped! get over it... while you sittin here expressing hate for a reseller they out making moves locking up pairs..... so its your fault you didnt get a pair... make moves in advance stop waiting till last minute.... right now im on my phone in line to get some guaranteed tickets from footlocker.... you want something go get it! i use to knock resellers but came realized times have change and i had to adapt/change with the times or id be left out....

yup. And a lot of ppl who bash resellers on here do it themselves but keep it low key. I'm at least honest with what I do
Resellers should def keep that **** to themselves cause nobody in the sneaker game likes these fools for the most part. The majority of them are the nickel and dimers which are the folks u see cutting in line and shootin other folks for breakin in line for a pair of shoes.

repped! get over it... while you sittin here expressing hate for a reseller they out making moves locking up pairs..... so its your fault you didnt get a pair... make moves in advance stop waiting till last minute.... right now im on my phone in line to get some guaranteed tickets from footlocker.... you want something go get it! i use to knock resellers but came realized times have change and i had to adapt/change with the times or id be left out....
exactly. You wanna sit on your butt and then except things to be spoonfed to you? Nah you either gotta put in that work or pay extra. I used to whine about resellers too but ppl gotta do what they gotta do to make ends meet and ain't nothing wrong with reselling. There's far worse things ppl can do with their time.

Resellers should def keep that **** to themselves cause nobody in the sneaker game likes these fools for the most part. The majority of them are the nickel and dimers which are the folks u see cutting in line and shootin other folks for breakin in line for a pair of shoes.
you say that now but when theres a shoe you want from 5+ years ago(or just not readily available like last week's retro) that isint even up in the market you'll be happy if a reseller around your way has a pair.

Last edited:
You are missing the point and the meaning of the words Sneaker Community, but if that's the path and life you have chosen, its your own business. I take a lot more pleasure when I hook up a fellow sneaker enthusiast with a deal and provide a discount, coupon or I cop him/her a pair for retail, to see someone happy and appreciative is priceless. 

Last edited:
you say that now but when theres a shoe you want from 5+ years ago(or just not readily available like last week's retro) that isint even up in the market you'll be happy if a reseller around your way has a pair.
No i wont either, if i HAD TO purchase a shoe from a reseller the only reseller im buying from is Flightclub.com.

No i wont either, if i HAD TO purchase a shoe from a reseller the only reseller im buying from is Flightclub.com.
:lol: so you'd rather pay the markup they put on shoes then get a pair elsewhere? There are also situations in which fc wont have the shoe you are looking for, what then?

You are missing the point and the meaning of the words Sneaker Community, but if that's the path and life you have chosen, its your own business. I take a lot more pleasure when I hook up a fellow sneaker enthusiast with a deal and provide a discount, coupon or I cop him/her a pair for retail, to see someone happy and appreciative is priceless. 
I help people out on here all the time but after a certain point it's crossing a line. If I was waiting all night for a shoe and you're asking to get it for retail it's disrespectful to me. Also if a shoe is reselling for a lot and you're asking for retail it's disrespectful. Like you I enjoy helping ppl out but after a certain point it's not even help, it's just someone leeching off your hard work which isint acceptable.

:lol: so you'd rather pay the markup they put on shoes then get a pair elsewhere? There are also situations in which fc wont have the shoe you are looking for, what then?
Correct me if im wrong but dont "independent" resellers markup the price on the shoe also. And as far as FC not having the shoe im lookin for ill take my chances since they already have every single shoe i want. Regardless ill pay that lil extra to know everything is %100 and to be able to choose from their MASSIVE collection and to deal with a legit bonafide sneaker reseller

Back
Top Bottom