Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I'm sure there's a ton to go around, but there will be many who will miss out and these will still fly the first couple of days. Jordan 11, and in a classic colorway

Super general release or not this release will be deadly mayhem.

Everyone and their great grandparents gonna be buying these :lol:

Last edited:
got through on NTSF. Are we expecting huge lines even for a guaranteed pair? So they open at 8am, 2 hours before the actual store opening?

I'm surprised how many of us got DMs back for rsvp. Usually never see this many ppl cook on rsvp with all the rsvp snipers out there. First time winning myself. Got a dm back from Santa Monica about 5 minutes after I sent the rsvp dm. But I'm curious, aren't the confirmation dms usually instant?

wow just reading back a few pages.. seems like everyone was able to secure a pair through rsvp lol

got through on NTSF. Are we expecting huge lines even for a guaranteed pair? So they open at 8am, 2 hours before the actual store opening?
I'm just hoping the lines outside NTSF aren't as long as the GAMMA 11 release where it wrapped around the entire city block

Lots of pairs were released. Same amount as the white/red 11 lows. Should be easy to cop online as well this weekend.

Last edited:
Looks like my only shot now is ask my coworker to enter the raffle for me.

Can you ask your friend nicely to have that chick turn around for a frontal picture? I might just head down to Serramonte 

:rofl:

That Flapjack Booty Looks Awful Son :x

Looks Like Someone Needs To Spend Some Time In The Yambs Thread Over In The General Section! :lol:

Thirsty *** Dude :smh:

Last edited:
wow got thru manually at ntla from the twitter text notifications.

Usually those are minutes late after the tweet goes out...

Is there still horror stories of people that manually rsvped but Niketown has their twitter on a do not sell list thinking they used a bot?

Anyone know of a legit preorder site for these (ships international) or places besides NDC. I have the usual FL,Champs, EB are places I can try on. Can't do NDC as I'm in Canada and have two stores that are carrying a total of 40 pairs. Don't really want to camp for 7hrs as people are planning on doing, but will if I can't guarantee anything online. Any advice will be appreciated. Congrats to everyone that secured a pair through RSVP and guaranteed tickets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom