AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

I don't have the tweet nikestore posted but they said "most" releases will release at 8am, "some" will release at a random time.

I'm thinking "some" is for releases with alot of hype to protect the servers.

^ I'm pretty sure nikestore will tweet the date and time once it gets to the week of rd like they have been

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by kerberbb

They are alright, but not for $135. Wearing the shoe they look just like the CMFT 11's which you can pickup depending on color for around $40, so whats the rush?
SERIOUSLY 
eek.gif

air-jordan-xi-low-white-black-varsity-red-detailed-images-1.jpg

Jordan-CMFT-Viz-Air-11-41.jpg

please shut up

ef1263064deee630f628422d365454e6dace05f8_r.gif

The cmft doesnt compare to the air jordan low 11s.This color is basic, all white and red bottoms with a hint of black, why not replace the white patent leather look and add a carbon fiber finish to it. just my two cents.

Originally Posted by kerberbb

They are alright, but not for $135. Wearing the shoe they look just like the CMFT 11's which you can pickup depending on color for around $40, so whats the rush?
This is why JB went downhill, they brainwashed kids like this dude into buying that CMFT crap for cheap, because "they look like the 11's"  And then think they're stunting with the their outlet rack Jordans.
G T F O outta here with that 
laugh.gif

As far as Twitter RSVP if I remember correctly it seemed like the east coast tweeted first then worked its way towards Houston and LV then Cali then Portland and Seattle for the playoffs... Maybe random tweets will start on the west coast this release???

All these guys saying they pass and they look like CMFT's will be kicking themselves and panicking searching Ebay come Saturday night... Never fails.

Orion 7's and Stealth 3' would sell out if they dropped this weekend.  I dont know why people think these will sit.  What is the last Jordan that was available the day after release?

Originally Posted by matothett

Orion 7's and Stealth 3' would sell out if they dropped this weekend.  I dont know why people think these will sit.  What is the last Jordan that was available the day after release?

The Stealth 10s.

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

As far as Twitter RSVP if I remember correctly it seemed like the east coast tweeted first then worked its way towards Houston and LV then Cali then Portland and Seattle for the playoffs... Maybe random tweets will start on the west coast this release???
It has nothing to do with west coast/east coast. Every store is run differently and it's entirely up to the manager/whoever runs the Twitter account for the store. All you can really do is check the previous times your NT store has put up the RSVP and guesstimate the time they'll do it next time around. Both NTLA and NTSM put the RSVP hashtag in the afternoon for the Playoffs as well as the Elites that released this past weekend. 
I'm hoping they do that again because I've got an exam tomorrow morning. But who knows? They could always switch it up and put it up in the morning while I'm taking my exam.. 
frown.gif

Yeah, it was a stupid move on my part.

Yeah everyone has something negative to say, and its cool.

But I don't lose sleep over it, because at the end of the day, I got the shoes I wanted.

tumblr_m2ln5drkgS1r4w6ueo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom