Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

I'm all for preorders, but the way you said this comes off super like "hey guys, hit me up for the preorder." You probably didn't intend for it to sound like that, but just saying. If you did mean it that way, I can't knock anyone's hustle, but be careful on NT with that (at least not in a thread like this). I'm with you though, a low-ish preorder sounds like the move for these with this building hype.
Nope not at all, LMTD SUpply has them for $275 Pre-order

Do you guys think these will release on a Eastbay and if so would it be similar to the 18s that released in January? If so, I know I won’t be able to get them.

I would think the resale market is for someone like me who didn't grow up watching Jordan. Not all, but most people probably progressed in life to where if you want to recapture a piece of your childhood, you can afford $250 and are also willing to pay it it you want it that bad.

Where can I preorder for $275?

Why would a limited 11 be only an extra $25 to pre order?

Jordan buggin with this price.

At 250 the blacks gon still move but it def gotta be limited cuz 250 plus tax for a all black shoe I can’t see it moving as fast if it ain’t a holiday or some kind of gimmick

Back
Top Bottom