Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

I pre-ordered a pair well over a month ago.. not sure why. It’s goimg to sit in my closet for a long long time.

so uh yeaa...im gonna go ahead and get bopped over the head for 250 + tax. i wouldnt be doing it if i had a pair of gammas....

I wanted these from the jump but hate the fact that they didn't make them in my perfect sz 12.5. I don't mind going up to a sz 13 on low 11's but the mids seem mad brollic. Having seen them in person yesterday too just made more frustrated because they are so fire and the perfect replacement for the trp blk 5's I had.

I wanted these from the jump but hate the fact that they didn't make them in my perfect sz 12.5. I don't mind going up to a sz 13 on low 11's but the mids seem mad brollic. Having seen them in person yesterday too just made more frustrated because they are so fire and the perfect replacement for the trp blk 5's I had.
I was on the same wave as a fellow 12.5er but the fit snugger than the recent mids.

I have 13s in Win like 82s and Space Jams and they fit much snugger than both. Haven’t took but four or five steps in them before returning to box but they feel as comfy as my sz 12.5 lows and my pinky toe can breath too lol

cg1.png

http://blog.footaction.com/

cg1.png

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Last edited:
I was on the same wave as a fellow 12.5er but the fit snugger than the recent mids.

I have 13s in Win like 82s and Space Jams and they fit much snugger than both. Haven’t took but four or five steps in them before returning to box but they feel as comfy as my sz 12.5 lows and my pinky toe can breath too lol
You're saying you have the CAG's in a sz 13 and fit a little more snug than your sz 13 Win like 82/96?

Yeah that $250+ tax and no discounts leaves none or not much in the way of profits

i guess we see the effects of increasing the price from the jeter lows where literally no one was buying, or very little resellers were buying, which left a lot for the rest of us, which was awesome!!!

They're doing FCFS in my area and everything has sat here so far. Manager told me nobody has been inquiring about them and if I come early He'll hold 5 pairs for me. #winning

Dont take that reply as a sure shot.
Rumors of only 50k,, & These are a all black mid 11,, that equates to day one oos.

Back
Top Bottom