Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

8655.PNG
Just paid 350 on StockX smh
Some folks are just too gullible.
Hey, if you like em; Who am i to judge?:smh:
On me folks; Have at it.
Got way more WC Points than i'll ever use.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me. I’ve been buying on finishline for years, never had an order canceled. They may cancel orders if you exceed the one per pair customer limit, same person, same address maybe???

Did you receive your order confirmation?

Got the confirmation email but just worried as usual with any release. Hope we all eat but seems like a lot of Ls around here so far

Another factor why a lot of people were waitlisted may be due to the holiday weekend and people going on travel.

Got the confirmation email but just worried as usual with any release. Hope we all eat but seems like a lot of Ls around here so far

This release is a little surprising. I posted early that resellers on stockx were basically breaking even after fees. Since the sell out prices have gone up about 10%. Nike seems to have managed this release well to ensure demand outpaces supply. Pending a release which I’m sure at some point will occur. I’m surprised a number of people on this board stuck out, it’s a limited sample of all those that buy, but for the most part everyone knows the sites, raffles, etc to secure a pair.

Unreleased but I noticed at my local Nike outlet the Jordan section has been shrinking. Nike’s making. jordans more limited while Adi is making Yeezys more available.

What happened?

Seemed like everyone and their grandma was hitting yesterday.

Just picked mine up. Not sure they're worth $250 plus tax.

People who missed out on these are swarming to the stores. I walked into champs to pick up 1 of my reserves, and there were people already waiting for unclaimed pairs. I ended up selling my pair to a guy for 320. putting those funds towards my 2nd pair.

Hey did anyone shoes come with inserts (like below) or did Jordan brand cheap out on us? Because my shoes did not have any.

SpaceJams.PNG

Me too bruh :frown:
Feel bad for you guys since I got a pair waiting at FootAction and was able to get one from SNKRS this morning, but I wasn’t really planning on even getting these. Feel like I should oop a pair

Hey did anyone shoes come with inserts (like below) or did Jordan brand cheap out on us? Because my shoes did not have any.

SpaceJams.PNG
Tbh those don’t really do anything for the shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom