Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Via @2muchsol3
28158918_173670770090564_1639081282476441600_n.jpg
Good lord ... I’m normally only a strictly OG goat worn colorway guy but time to hit the fap button

Fire (not that making all black look good is hard) better then both the 11's from last year imo.

Still hate that they want 220 and its not even an og 11.....

I still remember when the Gamma thread was filled with this much hate....It was some salty mouths that came that Saturday morning. And folks still on the hunt for them till this day. You know who you are! I just be laughing at you.

On feet this shoes will look exactly the same...with that same blueish translucent sole and all black upper!

Gammas are dope dunno why so much hate on them.

As for these, gonna have to pass. Y'all can have em

I've been all the way in on these since I first heard about them, and nothing has changed for me. I'm glad they changed the materials of the upper from the usual Cordura nylon. I love my Gammas, but I think the upper here is gonna make me love these even more.

Say what yall want but I think the dude earlier in this thread talking about the PL being too high is right

That PL cut is too high and thick god damn, look like some blacked out clown shoes, hopefully its because these are early pics

Back
Top Bottom