Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

20180524_203316.jpg
20180524_203341.jpg
20180524_202231.jpg
20180524_203406.jpg
Bittersweet day.. Missed the call for finishline raffle.. Wanted to cop there so I can use my rewards. FL employee plug text me and said I can get her reserved pair for employee's so I guess all is not lost... Got a chance to check out the retail pair in person. The sole is more Grey clear than blue....

I wish I was going in on these but at this point in time I'm sitting this one out. Hope all who wants em get to eat

I wish I was going in on these but at this point in time I'm sitting this one out. Hope all who wants em get to eat

Same here… the quality on these are superior to gammas but for 250 I have to pass… these are obviously better than gammas but they also look similar to gammas also which is why im passing… dope shoe nonetheless

Anybody got word back if they won the SneakersNStuff raffle? Do we know when we should be notified?

Damn, I hope I hit on my local FTA because I didn't get to sign up for any of these online raffles besides END and Lapstone.

I copied an NT brother and have been using this method that has only yielded 1 L on the apps (Satin SBB's)
Tuesday or Wednesday I go to FTL, FTA, and Champs and buy a T-shirt, or shorts or a pair of socks.
P.S. I stopped giving them my phone number when they ask, I simply open my app and have them scan my VIP card etc. Fingers Crossed! Of these 3 stores at MOA I think there are 5 size 14 pairs of Cap n Gowns.. this will be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom