Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Nah definitely hasnt been no year.
I just got gold on fta on the 2nd tinker 3 nrg drop, & Im dropped to standard membership too.
Im sure everything will be straight after the holiday.

That was quick tho, people come into flight club the same day of release for kicks they missed out on?

Had a pair up there for a week before they sold. When W’s and L’s came out on the foot apps, sizes started to move on FC. Then saturday everybody who wasnt able to cop during the morning release snatched up what their size on FC.

The thing is even when it does reset I still keep my vip platinum status
It just resets my money spent
But this reset everything that’s why I’m thinking it’s a glitch

I called Footaction customer service about an hour ago and they told me that they're currently in the process of switching their systems. The system change is affecting all 3 apps (Footaction, Footlocker, and Champs). He said that my VIP status will not be affected. No mention of if my dollar amount will come back though.

I called Footaction customer service about an hour ago and they told me that they're currently in the process of switching their systems. The system change is affecting all 3 apps (Footaction, Footlocker, and Champs). He said that my VIP status will not be affected. No mention of if my dollar amount will come back though.

I just checked mine and it reset as well. Says I’m not at platinum either but I’m sure it’ll work itself out.

my champs amount spent reset. footlocker still has corrent amount spent and im still platinum. dont know if my footaction reset cause it was on 0 anyways lol

i passed considering my gammas been worn all of maybe 4x, but i can clearly see from the pics that these >> gammas. regrettable i'm sure, but couldn't justify 270.

same here... definitely a nice shoe but for 250 i cant justify copping when they look way to similar to gammas...

I’m doing some spring cleaning with kicks and thought long n hard between these and my Jams. Went with these and posted the Jams earlier today. I kept trying to tell myself the ‘iconic’ story of the Jams to keep em, but I just like the look of these for some reason. Plus, they’re more versatile IMO. Shoes just piling up and I can’t have all these similar kicks no more. I buy to rock and just don’t have enough time off to rock em all.

I'm assuming this FNL did fcfs.
FB_IMG_1527367985340.jpg

you know they're resellers when they wear Adidas to a JB drop

I’m doing some spring cleaning with kicks and thought long n hard between these and my Jams. Went with these and posted the Jams earlier today. I kept trying to tell myself the ‘iconic’ story of the Jams to keep em, but I just like the look of these for some reason. Plus, they’re more versatile IMO. Shoes just piling up and I can’t have all these similar kicks no more. I buy to rock and just don’t have enough time off to rock em all.
I may do the same

If you like the Caps more then that's cool. Many people still don't own the Jams so it'll give another chance to cop. Personally, the Space Jam was one of my favorite shoes for years. I saw and owned the movie in the 90s, and I just thought it was the best looking Jordan ever. I hated that I missed the '09 retro, so copping the PE version made me happy like a kid. Seeing them for the first time in person will always stay with me forever. I could never get rid of them.

Going to ice mine. And forget about them... not afraid to say it I jumped on that Hyped Train.

Have to say I love them. Definitely one of my favorite sneakers I own. They look better in person for anyone on fence about it.

Havent seen anybody mention the quality,

What's the suede part like...general opinion and all that

Suede on Blk/unc 6s is similar to uppers on these Black out 11s. Black out 11s seem a little more buttery.

Craftsmanship overall is good from pairs I got ...

Last edited:
These will be blind by the time they see the light of day. Impressed with the quality and frankly the soles are a nice cherry to top them off.

I may do the same
O25IBS.gif

Back
Top Bottom