Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

it could be a different kind of suede, i don't know because i'm a noob with sneakers, but i compared the cap and gown with the re2pects and the suede on the re2pects looks and feels better. the suede on the cap and gown looks worn and pressed down. can anyone explain why that is?
The cap and gown's are Nubuck.

I saw a few dudes rocking these at the Nipsey Hussle show in NY last night. I can’t wait to un ds my pair in a year or two lol.

Where? I'll buy a sz9 for $280 right meow
If it's any indicator, I don't see anyone selling size 9's in my FB group. It's like there's severely limited stock in that size compared to like size 10 and up. Also seen a few 8's as well. Also, some dude wanted me to compare pics to my real pair and it turned out there was a dude trying to sell a fake pair. Didn't even know fakes were out on these since it's like 50 over retail on the resell market. Desperate times man...

Just got my FNL restock pair in. Glad I got em because this pair's quality is on point compare to my other pair. Upper suede/nubuck is more black , not as dull and ashy. The laces aren't frayed, less marks and scuffs all around. Patent leather curves and height look good and match left and right.

Size 12 on StockX is $325. With 13% in fees, you are looking at like $285. So aren't these like $275 with tax, retail?

Thanks, I've been checking daily but I gotta do 11.5. If I'm paying that much, I want the perfect fit. 11.5 is basically a narrow 12. I like my shoes to hug my foot.

617F0880-1C7A-488C-A484-7FAFBF6A9030.jpeg
5A916B8E-7963-46E4-A42B-68F4597F8683.jpeg

These are too clean. These are great in hand. Had to dub up. UnDSing one very soon and stocking the other one.

617F0880-1C7A-488C-A484-7FAFBF6A9030.jpeg
5A916B8E-7963-46E4-A42B-68F4597F8683.jpeg

These are too clean. These are great in hand. Had to dub up. UnDSing one very soon and stocking the other one.
Where did you get those storage cases in the back? Do you keep your boxs after you display your shoes? I need some of those storage cases.

Where did you get those storage cases in the back? Do you keep your boxs after you display your shoes? I need some of those storage cases.[/QUOTE]

I've seen some like that at baseball card shows (try Amazon), or if you have a local mom and pop shop make them an offer, my local shop just trashed them once they were done with them. I've gotten a few Jordan ones, and a couple LeBron stands, multiple launch posters all for around 50 bucks. It's actually how I met my first plug, he was shocked I was actually willing to pay for them. :lol: He still calls randomly ro see if I want the new Lebron, KDs, or jordan stands.:nthat:

Edit just a few a found on a quick search:

View attachment 2126658

51NjvCyUiUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71mB3G6ByOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61byit6o2KL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Some can be a bit pricey though so beware.

Last edited:
Nah, the suede is dope! However, they should’ve been called the “Black Cats” or something, Cap and Gown is weak. Looks more like a Panther to me!

"Blackouts" or even "Blackcats" would have been an awesome nickname IMO. "Groomsman's"wouldn't have been bad either. "Cap and Gown/Prom Nights" just seems juvenile. It caters to the younger generation....when the ones with the money to actually drop $250.00 + tax and shipping have long past graduated, and and prom is only a distant memory for us.

Last edited:
Where did you get those storage cases in the back? Do you keep your boxs after you display your shoes? I need some of those storage cases.

Yes these are from Ikea. Search for “Detolf” on ikea website. They’re listed for $60. Can’t remember how much I paid. Similar I think

Anyone know of any legit sellers of these on eBay?

Or what I should lookout for, as far as fakes?

If I PM you a link, can someone help me out?

Last edited:
I love the color, the materials, the quality on these. It'll be a classic one day.

I hate the retail price. Same with the jeter low. I hope JB doesn't get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom