!!!!!!!!Air Jordan 11 Space Jam 2009 NEED HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does the yellowing look unnatural to

Discussion in 'Archive: Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks' started by zaychris, Oct 16, 2015.

1. zaychris

zaychris

[​IMG]

2. kingtony

kingtony

Fake that's unnatural yellowing someone sprayed that some ****** *** yellow lol

3. timmybrixxx

timmybrixxx

:smh:

4. boogs23

boogs23

It's not unnatural, just looks like it's just starting to yellow..... The pods are way off on the one on the right though....

5. scrubstoreowner

scrubstoreowner

super fake.

6. becoolhomie

becoolhomie

extra fake

7. pmpdaddyrobford

pmpdaddyrobford

wrong, very wrong

8. boogs23

boogs23

how am I wrong? They look like they're yellowing. I dunno what's natural or unnatural about yellowing. Yellowing is yellowing. They look like the UA's, but they also look worn and look like they're starting to yellow

9. pmpdaddyrobford

pmpdaddyrobford

You're right, you don't know. if THAT looks natural then you need to not be saying anything to people if their shoes are legit or not

10. boogs23

boogs23

First and foremost, calm down. You takin it to seriously..... Maybe the camera is bad, who knows. What I do know and I think we can both agree on is that those are unauthorized so it doesn't really matter if they're natural or unnatural yellowing........

11. pmpdaddyrobford

pmpdaddyrobford

no I can't on that either because there is no such thing as unauthorized. fakes are not made in Nike factories. that's bull **** gullible people believe from other gullible people that believe scammers

frankw likes this.
  12. boogs23

boogs23

Whateva, unauthorized, fakes, whatever you wanna call it, they're not retail. You don't know for a fact that they're not made in the same factories, nobody does except for the people that make them as far as I'm concerned and I could care less. You need to relax, you act like you're gettin paid by nike or somethin the way you're goin so hard. People are gonna cop what they wanna cop, if they wanna cop the early release version aka unauthorized authentics aka grey market aka fakes then so be it. It's not my money and I'm not gettin paid to be a quote on quote sneaker expert or spokesperson for nike or jordan brand. It's just a pair of sneakers. I saw a video and soley ghost who's allegedely a top sneaker head said that a of these quote on quote unauthorized aka fakes are made with better quality than the retail versions so god bless whoever cops them on a regular basis, I can care less.....

13. pmpdaddyrobford

pmpdaddyrobford

Yes we do know, we've literally seen the factories and workers in videos and pictures. if they were they would be the same materials which they aren't. there's videos of of town with nothing but these fake factories and showing shipments of their fake pieces.

wise up

14. boogs23

boogs23

I've never seen them. If you've seen them send the link and show and prove instead of telling me to wise up

15. pmpdaddyrobford

pmpdaddyrobford

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and there's more, I can't find the videos cuz I'm on my phone

but yea, wise up
    connect the dots, it ain't hard
    there's a sub reddit where these guys ask how they can improve their shoes and people give them advice.
    IF THEY WERE IN AN OFFICIAL FACTORY, THE HELL WOULD THEY NEED TO MAKE THEIR **** LOOK MORE AUTHENTIC

CODE ON, B
    smh

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    frankw and thesneakerhead0 like this.
  16. pmpdaddyrobford

pmpdaddyrobford

[​IMG]

I'll wait for a rebuttal

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  17. boogs23

boogs23

Sheesh!!!!! 

18. boogs23

boogs23

Interesting, Putien is home of the fakes I see...... Guang Dong is where the nike factories are though so they say........

19. pmpdaddyrobford

pmpdaddyrobford

a billion dollar company is a billion dollar company for a reason. even tho they employ in a lot of factories that **** is locked tight. you don't see apple products leaked out on the streets

20. olemisscrh

olemisscrh

I recently sold my DS 09 space jams bought from NDC. Anyway they started to yellow around the blue grips on the bottom of the shoe first then spread out. With that being said due to the age of these shoes and if they are or they aren't DS there is not enough age on the shoe to confirm authenticity. I would stay away.