Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

These are space jams we're talking about. Haven't been released in 7 years. Don't understimate this release
Yeah but legend blues hadnt been released in a while and those were wayyy overproduced.. space jams are more popular but still shouldnt be hard to get if you put in the work

Last edited:
I always laugh and smh, when ppl say an 11 is wayyyy overproduced...... If it was wayyyy underproduced they would be the first one, crying about resellers and missing out

I always laugh and smh, when ppl say an 11 is wayyyy overproduced...... If it was wayyyy underproduced they would be the first one, crying about resellers and missing out
Everyone does cry still. Last year with the 72-10 was the first year, that i can remember, jordan really went all out.

Last edited:
It really doesnt matter how many of these shoes are produced or over produced..the demand is still there whether they make 200k more than last year or 500k more than last year

at the end it´s always the same thing: People who got the shoes say "this was easy, a ton of those out there" and people who miss out say "why didn´t they make more of them?"

at the end it´s always the same thing: People who got the shoes say "this was easy, a ton of those out there" and people who miss out say "why didn´t they make more of them?"
Seems like a

This no matter how many pairs made its never enough

The quality, shape and details are so on point like the OGs. Not to mention the next release might take another 7 years or more. Just because it says 45 on the back you gonna pass?
i cant even really explain it or point a finger on what bothers me so much....

i always bought og pairs when nike retroed them, but in the last years i kinda changed and only bought pairs i really liked 100%, which was not the case with every pair i bought in the past.

so i look at these and my first reaction is "nah, i'm good". and thats enough for me.....

Reactions: ARK
i cant even really explain it or point a finger on what bothers me so much....
i always bought og pairs when nike retroed them, but in the last years i kinda changed and only bought pairs i really liked 100%, which was not the case with every pair i bought in the past.

so i look at these and my first reaction is "nah, i'm good". and thats enough for me.....
Always goes back to buy what you like. I like these. In for the double up.

space jams should be MUCH easier to cop than the banned 1s that just released... everyone should be able to cook at least 1 pair if you do a little bit of work.  

And here we go again 3months out and dudes preaching this EVERYBODY will eat nonsense. Why can't yal stick to talk about the shoes and not what u envision might happen 3months down the road?

why does it seem you pushing the reseller agenda in here? you did the same in the 1 thread.

no good comes from making people panic unless you a reseller

stop that nonsense man

we dont need negativity

space jams should be MUCH easier to cop than the banned 1s that just released... everyone should be able to cook at least 1 pair if you do a little bit of work.  

I agree. Last year supply lasted till around 12 or 1pm pst. I don't recall how long legend blues lasted. I only partipated through local raffle. cant wait to cop I might even sell my 09's if I secure mulptle pairs.

And here we go again 3months out and dudes preaching this EVERYBODY will eat nonsense. Why can't yal stick to talk about the shoes and not what u envision might happen 3months down the road?

Because of what happen with the 70-10's.

Don't blame you, we can all have the same shoe but how you wear or what you wear with it defines you.

why does it seem you pushing the reseller agenda in here? you did the same in the 1 thread.

stop that nonsense man

we dont need negativity
How am I making people panic? Go back to every damn 11 mid thread and you will see people that complain of striking out.. EVERYONE that wants doesn't get holiday 11s straight from the store or retail footsite.. It happens every damn year Bruh, same so for the 1thread..
Don't no one see me on here selling anything. Anyone that has even dealt with me on here KNOWS I LOOK OUT when I do.

Last edited:

stop that nonsense man

we dont need negativity
Please explain the NEGATIVITY in my post by saying not EVERYONE will eat. Is there something wrong with trying to inform others of legit information? Or should I just say everyone that's wants will get a pair when that ish NEVER happens on holiday 11s or HYPED 1s?

Please explain the NEGATIVITY in my post by saying not EVERYONE will eat. Is there something wrong with trying to inform others of legit information? Or should I just say everyone that's wants will get a pair when that ish NEVER happens on holiday 11s or HYPED 1s?

The L from the breds is still fresh for a lot of ppl. You have to tread lightly resellers took a shoe that everyone that wanted a pair could enjoy at 160 and turned it into a hyped out shoe that more ppl want to sell than to wear. It's a shame a lot of cats can't even get to experience how well made they are. Resellers really ruin the game to be honest. Between bots act services multiple emails and backdooring the only way to combat resellers is to make a million pairs of an 11 or 3s 4s 5s and 6s. OgS and early retros were attainable for a year or 2 after a release in far lower numbers than needed now because cats weren't trying to extort kids for a Sz 5 or camp over 24 hours to sell 1 pair to make 100-170 dollars. It's a witch hunt and dudes have 0 tolerance for ppl suspected as resellers

Last edited:
Long story short 01 jams were in eastbay mags for months I lusted after em every month the catolog came in the mail. Today the 01 jams release would be considered a failure because every pair wasn't bought up even if cats were dying over their shoes back then

Last edited:
So noblekane noblekane just trolled me in 2threads about reselling.. I then switch to desktop mode and see KD's for sale in his sig, and used at that. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Recently I've heard news that those Royal 1's are coming back. I have the 72-10's and Concords but it feels tempting to try and cop those Space Jams as they have that blue jumpman and blue is my fav. If it was you, would you have copped the Space Jams or the Royal 1's?

Back
Top Bottom