Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

LOL @ yall comparing these to the 72-10s. Regardless of if this SAME EXACT shoe has released it's being labeled and marketed as space jams. they will get the space jam treatment as far as demand which these haven't released since 09? Good luck and don't sleep on this release is all I'm gonna say. You got the OGs and youngins coming out for these

LOL @ yall comparing these to the 72-10s. Regardless of if this SAME EXACT shoe has released it's being labeled and marketed as space jams. they will get the space jam treatment as far as demand which these haven't released since 09? Good luck and don't sleep on this release is all I'm gonna say. You got the OGs and youngins coming out for these

Been saying this for the past month but dudes don't wanna hear. Doesn't make a difference to me though, my pair has been locked down since the announcement :lol:

simply put, if you don't know what retro+, og release, og color way/sample, og PE are please research it or else you'll start a long and pointless debate in this thread. These are an OG PE from 1996 that didn't release. Retro+ did not begin until 1999 with the Oreo and Columbia 4s.

Exactly. Repped

Jordan just can't it right with the Jumpman on the 11's it seems.  Either they have a gut, or a butt crack.  Wow.  LMDAO
These things don't make it to my top 5 priorities for this release. Shape, materials, OG details, color and quality matter way way more. So far the pics have not disappointed. 
simply put, if you don't know what retro+, og release, og color way/sample, og PE are please research it or else you'll start a long and pointless debate in this thread. These are an OG PE from 1996 that didn't release. Retro+ did not begin until 1999 with the Oreo and Columbia 4s.
Good effort fam...but more ignorance is to come so might be a futile task. All y'all learn ya self.

People fantasizing these will sit
roll.gif

Even if these aren't the exact SJs of past these used to be a rare PE. Nike might not release these with these details for a long time if ever again. So I ain't taking no chances or Ls. Will be had.

Haven't bought any Jordan's in well over 8 years. I will be getting these for sure. Hopefully I can get someone to get a pair at footlocker held for me.

When they sellout, nike will put these back in the rotation to release them again. Nike is about the dollar, not the sneaker game. 

Retail or I'll take the L[emoji]128074[/emoji]
​14 years old when amhad talked about these on nba on nbc.  Been collecting/wearing since 92. This shoe is special. Of all the shoes I own. This one takes all. New but not, joined because I love the shoes, MJ in the 90s. Please don't flame. Know a lot But don't know it all. Just want to be apart of conversation about shoes that take me back. Hope they make enough for everyone that wants em.

dhtowng right though. Size means everything when it comes to toe box. Old photos of mj wearing will show that.

Own size 11 concord 95 og. Size 10 playoff black red og toe box looks completely different. Have had both of these pairs for over 20 years. Funny but size does matter. I will say the 2016 Black concord does enhance that patent cut more than it was 95. Common for todays retros to take it too far. But still looks great.

dhtowng right though. Size means everything when it comes to toe box. Old photos of mj wearing will show that.

I said in my frist post that I was talking about tip to the bottom of the laces, not the the profile cut.

If you look at MJ's pairs, the profile patent cut is longer, but from the tip of the shoe the bottom of the lace is not.

View media item 2190388
View media item 2190389
Here is a top down view............

View media item 2190390
Now look at the video of the Michigan pair, where the patent leather appears to have a longer cut from the tip of the shoe to the button of the laces.

View media item 2190391

I didn't response to the other dudes because they were trying to be helpful, even though I realized they misinterpret my comment. I didn't want to bicker with anyone

But this dude on his high horse so much it is ridiculous :lol:

Last edited:
Just saw some pics of the latest batch of GMs, and the patent leather looks like mirrors. At this point they're closer to retail than any before. It think it's safe to say we can expect nothing less from RD pairs, So, it's gonna be a good Xmas.

Own size 11 concord 95 og. Size 10 playoff black red og toe box looks completely different. Have had both of these pairs for over 20 years. Funny but size does matter. I will say the 2016 Black concord does enhance that patent cut more than it was 95. Common for todays retros to take it too far. But still looks great.
Did you just call them Black Concords?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom