Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So now I need an explanation why they used blue if the pair he wore in movie was purple[emoji]129300[/emoji]. I knew the Jumpman was purple , the purple used on the shoe will make it look blue at different angles and different lighting

So now I need an explanation why they used blue if the pair he wore in movie was purple[emoji]129300[/emoji]. I knew the Jumpman was purple , the purple used on the shoe will make it look blue at different angles and different lighting
That and the fact Royal Blue is better.

#facts

View media item 1929782
Same as in the video I posted a couple pages back then...Concord it is...:nthat:

Also if they're using that pair as inspiration for the release then fingers crossed we get stitched numbers on the back...

Last edited:
Those almost look like gum bottoms. You've earned that dark yellow. Buy a pair of the 2016s if you want an icey sole but keep those 2000s the way they are. Those are gorgeous.
Hopefully we get a decent mold.

Last edited:
STILL IN. (Always wondered if JB would do a 11 with purple in it)

When PO & Balt posted lot of people passing. Hopefully it stays that way

I'm definitelyin for these. 2016 releases are crazy especially when I'm trying to slow down.

Nike half doing a job as par for the course...The one close up shot of the shoe in the movie makes the concord look blue...Rather than get an actual pair from the "DNA Warehouse", as Tinker calls it, they probably just sat down and watched the damn movie, assumed it was blue, then called it a day...

12. I'm doing everything in my power to make sure I walk away with at least one pair though.

If this means the jumpman will be facing the correct way too :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom