Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Top leather piece is looking thin...

Don't you do this to me Nike. I've been waiting too damned long.
SMH... bammas complain way too much for me in this joint... "top leather piece" huh?...
mean.gif

Random, but I wish my man never joined the Wizards and stayed retired
mean.gif

Hate that my last memory of the GOAT on court was in a Wiz uni

End rant.
he was jive still getting it done though... lol... I loved it... All-Star weekend when it was in DC was live... MJ had the city buzzin...

he was jive still getting it done though... lol... I loved it... All-Star weekend when it was in DC was live... MJ had the city buzzin...

He came the year after the all star game in DC

You right though, Mike had the city buzzin.

But aside from that, that wasn't Jordan.

I went to a couple of games and he played like ****.

Last edited:
He came the year after the all star game in DC

You right though, Mike had the city buzzin.

But aside from that, that wasn't Jordan.

I went to a couple of games and he played like ****.

Anyone remember when he bricked that dunk attempt in the ASG? That was ugly...

Even though he kinda burned out at the end, I'm glad he came back and got it out of his system. With the 9/11 tragedy and everything around it, his comeback was much-needed as far as entertainment was concerned. He was still playing some amazing ball considering the obvious factors facing him.

Anyone remember when he bricked that dunk attempt in the ASG? That was ugly...
wearing the lightning XVIIs 
pimp.gif
 they even made a poster for it as if he made the dunk 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Even though he kinda burned out at the end, I'm glad he came back and got it out of his system. With the 9/11 tragedy and everything around it, his comeback was much-needed as far as entertainment was concerned. He was still playing some amazing ball considering the obvious factors facing him.

Well said.

I grew up watching Jordan though.

And although he still put up numbers as a Wizard, it wasn't the same.

My man pumped faked more in those 2 years than he did his entire career combined :lol:

SMH... bammas complain way too much for me in this joint... "top leather piece" huh?... :smh:
if you had the 95s you'd understand. you can shake your head until you're Linda blair, that leather piece is everything to the stability of the shoe. It isn't worth **** on court if it's flimsy like the 2000s

They could've made that piece out of premium leather, it takes up like 10 cents of real estate on the shoe.

"You outta retirement...Jordan on the Wizards" (Cam'ron dissing Jay-z) big Hov fan (and Cam) but always makes me think of that line...

Y'all must've forgotten why MJ (even with the Wizards) was legendary. Dude was still averaging 20 ppg at 40 yrs old and 24 ppg at 39 years old.

Let's enjoy the greatness one more time fellas...

NBA Record 51 points at age 38

NBA record 43 points at age 40, coming off a surgically repaired knee

39-year old MJ shuts down PRIME Vince Carter and holds him to 0 points in the second half, leading to a Wizards victory

Last edited:
if you had the 95s you'd understand. you can shake your head until you're Linda blair, that leather piece is everything to the stability of the shoe. It isn't worth **** on court if it's flimsy like the 2000s
I don't disagree with you but how many people do you think will be hooping in these new space jams?

He had his moments.

Again, it just wasn't the same though.
It was to be expected, considering he was coming off a second retirement stint not to mention dude was 38 when he joined the Wizards.

I feel you though, it was like watching a different MJ because he wasn't as consistent with his scoring. Plus he wasn't on a playoff caliber team, which made it more difficult to watch. Had he been on a playoff team, I'm sure he would've looked better.

But at the end of the day, I'm sure one could still appreciate the tenacity he brought to the court even at the age of 38-40 and the simple fact he still never once backed down to any of the up and coming superstars in the league that were in their prime at that time.

I don't disagree with you but how many people do you think will be hooping in these new space jams?

Why should that matter? By putting flimsy synthetic right there they save maybe a nickel and the whole shoe is compromised. All that work and they end up like the Titans did in that superbowl.

super-bowl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom