Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

CynUaUxW8AIi2pt.jpg

That jumpman shouldnt be deforming like this. And thats due to the flimsy synthetic leather piece.

Did homie roll his ankles yet?

Not a fan of the "monstars are back" marketing, doesn't make any sense in reference to the movie. Nitpicking, I know.

Should it be "these are the jawnz that Mike lost to the Magic in, carry on his greatness, reserve your pair."?

Last edited:
Should I size down on these? For reference, I fit Air Force 1s and Air Max 95s in 11.5 and Ultra Boosts in 12, should I stick to size 12 or go down to 11.5?

@Freeze did you size up?

They feel TTS imo guys. I just tried it on. Feels like how I would expect. Comfortable. All shoes fit differently for sure. Its unfortunate that you won't get to try them on, but I would say go with the size that you normally wear in Jordans. 11.5 is my regular size. However in AF1s I can also fit 11s comfortably. They're roomier. Foams need to be a 12. I have a narrow foot. I know if feels like I'm talking in circles lmaoo. Its harder to recommend a size for someone to get than I thought lol. Especially in comparing to other shoes. The 11.5 feels good on me. My 11.5 in the concords feels great. But my 11.5 in the gammas and space jams and cool greys is tight. That's the size I typically opt for when I buy shoes though. Hopefully I gave some type of guidance my dudes.

Should I size down on these? For reference, I fit Air Force 1s and Air Max 95s in 11.5 and Ultra Boosts in 12, should I stick to size 12 or go down to 11.5?

@Freeze did you size up?

They feel TTS imo guys. I just tried it on. Feels like how I would expect. Comfortable. All shoes fit differently for sure. Its unfortunate that you won't get to try them on, but I would say go with the size that you normally wear in Jordans. 11.5 is my regular size. However in AF1s I can also fit 11s comfortably. They're roomier. Foams need to be a 12. I have a narrow foot. I know if feels like I'm talking in circles lmaoo. Its harder to recommend a size for someone to get than I thought lol. Especially in comparing to other shoes. The 11.5 feels good on me. My 11.5 in the concords feels great. But my 11.5 in the gammas and space jams and cool greys is tight. That's the size I typically opt for when I buy shoes though. Hopefully I gave some type of guidance my dudes.

Did you get any of the other 11s from this year, if so how do they fit compared to these?

Hopefully I can get these online, Ill be in Disney on the 10th

Same here from the 7 to the 11th at Disney I'm thinking about going to their mall. All you orlando nt'ers what's the mall for the best chances to enter a raffle and win? Is it Florida Mall

So, I've never used Nike+...

They automatically enter you in the reservation process?

Or do you manually enter?

I just downloaded the App for the first time, signed in, and it automatically had a reservation for me on the True blues, that I never even signed up for... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Same here from the 7 to the 11th at Disney I'm thinking about going to their mall. All you orlando nt'ers what's the mall for the best chances to enter a raffle and win? Is it Florida Mall
I'd suggest Trophy Room in Disney Springs. With the projected numbers shouldn't be a problem getting from there and then a couple minutes down the road back to a park.

Back
Top Bottom