Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Was definitely under the impression the foot sites apps selected winners through some sort of algorithm but after going to my local one today I learned that employees still manually pick the winners. Wtf

Was definitely under the impression the foot sites apps selected winners through some sort of algorithm but after going to my local one today I learned that employees still manually pick the winners. Wtf

This is how so many pairs of 350s got backdoored

Misinformed. Employees have no control over app. App is all done on a corp level with NO employee involvement but when you pick up your shoes.
you're right unless employees were hacking the app. And if so, why tf are they working retail? :rofl:

Misinformed. Employees have no control over app. App is all done on a corp level with NO employee involvement but when you pick up your shoes.

Pretty much. I know a few local workers who are pissed with that system. They are super mad that they can no longer play God. Corporate even tracks how many pairs they get, so they can't pull that stunt where they get a shipment or 100 and only report 60 pairs.

Pretty much. I know a few local workers who are pissed with that system. They are super mad that they can no longer play God. Corporate even tracks how many pairs they get, so they can't pull that stunt where they get a shipment or 100 and only report 60 pairs.
this is so good. I'm tired hearing of losing out on sneakers and being forced to accept and respect resellers hustle while paying extra them for taking all of the shoes meant for you. The average buyer just trying to get a shoe they like are who matter more imo.

Last edited:

Ducktales. The app was specifically designed to address backdooring by employees. And since the rollout of the app I have hit every release, including 3 pairs of Yeezys, at a HOH I have never ever won at.

Completely false. I'm undefeated and I don't have any in-store "plugs".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom