Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Thread is moving, almost like something fire is about to release 
laugh.gif

All these stupid questions has to be guys just trolling right?  Guy above did not really want to know if 3 tickets is enough????????

LOL! MY OLD LADY IS GUNNIN FOR EM SOOO THATS GONNA TEMPT ME TO COP A PAIR TOO :rolleyes

I HAD THE 07'S 09's...ONLY WORE EM 3-4TIMES AND SOLD EM IN 2015.

11'S GIVE ME PINKY TOE KILLER :smh: :smh:
Fixed :wink:

Struggling about trying for a pair. The temptation is strong on this one :wow:

Last edited:
go to internet to ask things found on internet seems logical

some people internet better than others 

I am still stuck in "passing on these" status, primarily because of me not wanting to deal with the hassle of getting these (they ain't no easy cop.......sneaker blogs and FBs need to quit playin with people).

But if these "indeed sit" at least 1 or 2 days after the Saturday release AND I discover my size in one of these stores where they are sitting, MUST COP for me

I'll testify. Hit on 6 pairs of Yeezys because of the app. Blacks Toes were a cake walk (hit on multiple pairs of those as well). The app is a backdoor killer.
Been eating ever since I hit platinum.  It also cuts down on people bringing in their whole family. No more long *** lines with some disinterested high school kid who probably isn't even writing your number down right! No more staring at your phone waiting for a call and/or picking up every unknown number! These bill collectors will never see they're money!

Just went to meadow in Las Vegas at FNL to turn in raffle tickets and the guy ask what my size before giving me a ticket and I told him my size then said $ 10 donation to youth would secure my pair. I guy its real that guys are able to secure the pairs with donation. Or there is alot of pairs out there.

I am still stuck in "passing on these" status, primarily because of me not wanting to deal with the hassle of getting these (they ain't no easy cop.......sneaker blogs and FBs need to quit playin with people).

But if these "indeed sit" at least 1 or 2 days after the Saturday release AND I discover my size in one of these stores where they are sitting, MUST COP for me

this WILL NEVER SIT brah :nerd:,,maybe gone in a day but 2-3 days??doubt it.....JordanHeads waited this long for these puppy

I remember calling the number a few times :lol:

But back to the main topic, these are gonna be hard to pass up, but I must resist [emoji]128556[/emoji]

I ended up getting a guaranteed ticket but ur right. Lady at DTLR told me 2:30 for guaranteed tickets. I get there at 2:15 and theres already a line handing out tickets. Talking about people started lining up early so we started at 1:30.....GRRRR

Luckily i still got mine. I hate what shoes have become lol

Back
Top Bottom