Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Does anyone have the code for the Shiekh store in Las Vegas Nevada?

Here's the Shiekh code for the Lakewood mall in CA.

Today is the last day to use it.

Hmmm my footlocker app is broken. Even after a re-install. After I choose a size, it says "error when setting size, try again". I'm a plat too. Was there a solution that I missed?

Happened to my Champs app. Logged out then logged back in then everything went back to normal

Is this Footlocker App **** da realllll (as Iron Sheik would say) or is it fugazi? I have the countdown clock going. For some reason I couldn't add the Flagship store but I got some of the closest stores to me. 

FCFS at the major Footstores is a good  sign I guess.

Is this Footlocker App **** da realllll (as Iron Sheik would say) or is it fugazi? I have the countdown clock going. For some reason I couldn't add the Flagship store but I got some of the closest stores to me. 
Flagship is doing FCFS

Since I was hearing that the finish line is doing their raffle tomorrow but that some were doing it today, I called my finish line and they said today because they only have 80 to 90 pairs and if they did it tomorrow like their Twitter says I know too many people would show up.

Finishline is always on some weird stuff with their raffles.  One Finishline told me they were only giving out tickets from 8-10am on a weekday, this was for a yeezy release.

are finishline and footaction raffles an in-store thing or is it an app as well?

would like to increase my chances of getting a pair in NY (we all know how tight the game is here)

Last edited:

Does anyone have the code for the Shiekh store in Las Vegas Nevada?

Here's the Shiekh code for the Lakewood mall in CA.

Today is the last day to use it.
You must be new here.  Thanks for contributing, even when this code has been here for the past 4 days already.

Footlocker locked. Just need damn footaction and champs. Might have to take a drive tomororw

The code for footlocker steinway (astoria, NY) is 2870. They tried putting the code into my thing but didn't work but others worked

Last edited:
I'm trying to use these apps (Champs and FTL) but when I get to the telephone number verification process, I never receive a text. I've checked all my settings so I don't know what the problem is.

Any suggestions ?

no its for footlocker. just edit to clear up the confusion thanks. i do want a footactions code tho!
i need a foot action code too. i went to green acres mall today to check in and they were like their system is down so they couldnt give me the code and i figured it was bs.

Back
Top Bottom