Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Have a question..... HOH manager saying no discount for the space jams. Just wondering if anyone else is hearing no discount for the space jams at HOH stores?

It depends they are not QS so rewards should work. I boy rewards on the TOP 3. After I told him to ask the manager.

^Low key , thats how I got into collecting Js, making up for the pairs I couldnt have when I was young. Ftr my parents hooked xmas up ,but Js were too expensive for them with 4 kids.
My Grams bought me my first pair, they were the J8 og playoffs

Started my own little hustle around 14, from there periodically buying my own pairs.
Got heavy into collecting 2002, still @ it .
wink.gif
Same here.... Didn't start until around 2010 though... have been able to grab all those pairs that parents denied me...

It depends they are not QS so rewards should work. I boy rewards on the TOP 3. After I told him to ask the manager.

Yea, I'm trying to see if she's lying because she said cooperate sent a memo out this morning saying all Ftl/Hoh won't be able to use discount

Yea, I'm trying to see if she's lying because she said cooperate sent a memo out this morning saying all Ftl/Hoh won't be able to use discount

Where are these memos coming from? The system have these listed as a regular release. These are not labeled as a "QS". If the product code doesn't say "QS", all discounts are applicable. From what I gathered, this info/misinformation is only coming from certain regions. Are you from Colorado?

They trying to cash out. Smh

Was hoping to use this $20 reward. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Gonna try and use my military discount @ 20%. Has anyone ever tried to stack rewards on top of military discount? Or am I reaching here?

Gonna try and use my military discount @ 20%. Has anyone ever tried to stack rewards on top of military discount? Or am I reaching here?

Reaching. You can only use one or the other. This also goes for price matching. If they match a price, they can apply a discount or rewards. The system will not allow them to input multiple codes.

Where are these memos coming from? The system have these listed as a regular release. These are not labeled as a "QS". If the product code doesn't say "QS", all discounts are applicable. From what I gathered, this info/misinformation is only coming from certain regions. Are you from Colorado?
Yea just went to another FTL, HOH and ask their manager. This **** is nationwide, no vip, no military discount. An email got sent yesterday from cooperate saying No discount even though its not labeled "QS". I suggest you all confirm it from your local stores because idk why 2 different stores would be lying. In NC. Going to ask Champs manager later on today about this.

I always found it crazy how people keep sneakers DS for months to a year, but I might become one of those people with these. Even neighborhood stray cats and dogs will have these on this Saturday.
it's the best wit a mainly suede shoe. 90% are usually busted within a couple months

My girl has a cousin in Seattle who hooked it up on the TB3. Used his employee discount and added military discount on top of that. He picked out the cleanest pair and shipped out to me and I returned my jank pair to Nike. It came out to $132.

It's possible but they won't do it

Yea just went to another FTL, HOH and ask their manager. This **** is nationwide, no vip, no military discount. An email got sent yesterday from cooperate saying No discount even though its not labeled "QS". I suggest you all confirm it from your local stores because idk why 2 different stores would be lying. In NC. Going to ask Champs manager later on today about this.

That is super odd. Someone mentioned this memo this on Monday and said the same thing. It is getting a little inconsistent. Memos of that magnitude going out on separate days. Also, Foot Locker Inc has the means to just change the code in the system. Why would they have to send a memo out?

Our local Foot Lockers (eight in total) are still treating this as a regular release, so I guess we are good to go. Feel sorry for you guys.

with people pulling off GTA heist for these I dont think there will be alot sitting. I was at the mall last night & the Footaction homegirl said they got something like 230 pairs & its not a very big mall. That being said if they're anything like the TB3 release most will eat but possibly no seconds. I hope they're comfortable.

My girl has a cousin in Seattle who hooked it up on the TB3. Used his employee discount and added military discount on top of that. He picked out the cleanest pair and shipped out to me and I returned my jank pair to Nike. It came out to $132.

It's possible but they won't do it

Risking his job for a hookup! They monitor that now.

I was told the same thing here in CT... Just yesterday I tried to use a VIP reward on the Black/White 9s that came out this past Saturday.  Went to two different foot locker stores, and they both told me that I can't use my VIP reward until 14 days after release day...

I was told the same thing here in CT... Just yesterday I tried to use a VIP reward on the Black/White 9s that came out this past Saturday.  Went to two different foot locker stores, and they both told me that I can't use my VIP reward until 14 days after release day...
I used my $15 reward this Saturday for the 9s. No problem whatsoever. 

I dont get not being able to use rewards on any release. You earned that reward by money spent. To me that is different from coupon codes.

Last edited:
Mane why they wait 2 days before the release to pull this bs?

They mad because we didn't buy all their true blue 3s 
laugh.gif

I used my $15 reward this Saturday for the 9s. No problem whatsoever. 

Same here. I got my Military discount on the 9s and the XXXI Space Jams. This has to be a regional thing. As stated before, I can guarantee that my local Foot Lockers didn't get no such memo. The next shoe that will be tagged QS is the Kyrie 2 "What The".

I still think these won't be an easy cop. If you get that call for raffle win, consider yourself lucky. A lot of peeps taking the L on saderday

Back
Top Bottom