Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

FA/FTL are being a-holes and not allowing discounts on these

I can understand not allowing certain discounts, but imo Military discounts should never be denied. I don't think earned discounts acquired through prior purchases should be disallowed either.

got a pair locked up at Richards/***** Sporting Goods 
pimp.gif

I ended up getting my 20% code from Nike because I told them the reserve for you page didn't indicate the date the reservation ended so an 8pm time was arbitrary. I recommended they put in a countdown timer to know when the reservation ended so they ended up giving me the 20% code for the idea.

Man this is the easiest 11 release I've been apart of. 09 was all out war. :lol: And the concords was the same.

Guys and gals so what's the word on sizing ? 72-10 fit ? Or these looking like extra padding like 3's and 5's ?

Not that I care, but I still find it amazing with all my Nike+ accounts and the abundance of both the TB3s and SJ11s that I didn't get a RSVP on either lol.

Total of 7 Nike+ accounts.

What location if you don't mind me asking?

Fayetteville, NC. Just talk to my boi in the Bronx and he said that email been out since the beginning of the week. HOH, fa,, etc is just now making it public.

So anyone trying to run their military or VIP this weekend, it's not going to go through

Fayetteville, NC. Just talk to my boi in the Bronx and he said that email been out since the beginning of the week. HOH, fa,, etc is just now making it public.

So anyone trying to run their military or VIP this weekend, it's not going to go through

Fayettenam stand up [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Man they should definitely stop bsing and let the people who have spent countless amounts of money use their earned discounts smh

Called my local store and they gave me the bad news...well I'll just grab another pair online. I can get 10% at least through Nike no matter what.

Cancelled my dtlr raffle. Will never deal with them again. Anybody with Nike+ reservation purchase get shipping yet?

Back
Top Bottom