Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I asked this before but got both a yes and a no answer.
If I got the early reservation thru nike would I be able to still order an additional pair today?

Probably will get an error at checkout or says you already bought a pair. Use a different account.

With no reservation my girl walked into footaction and copped my pair and hers. I have a reservation I'm gonna pick up after work in a few

SNS is killin me. All I get is a captcha followed by a "This item is currently reserved in another cart. Please try again later," then the size gets grayed out. Only way to pick the size again is to refresh and do it all over. Sound about right?

on SNS couldn't get a single size of men's or gs in cart and i was clicking since the moment they dropped. Timer hit 0..spin...spin...captcha, add to cart...nothing. over and over

couldn't get a single size of men's or gs in cart and i was clicking since the moment they dropped. Timer hit 0..spin...spin...captcha, add to cart...nothing. over and over
SNS is killin me. All I get is a captcha followed by a "This item is currently reserved in another cart. Please try again later," then the size gets grayed out. Only way to pick the size again is to refresh and do it all over. Sound about right?

thats all i ever get on SNS. I try almost every release. Sometimes just to see if i can cart. Never can.

yeah thats how they do. Just gotta get lucky with that site

how people get though on sns is a mystery... between refreshing to click your size and constant captcha, that ish is a crapshoot

Back
Top Bottom