Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Sorry but real wealthy people don't post pics like this, they have zero to prove to anyone what more people in a shoe thread. Honestly that balance is basic to a large amount of people in here but they'll never flaunt it.
Cats flexxin 200k lol. That's really not

I was just thinkin that. Does this guy not know to the most of us 200k is not that impressive of an amount unless your a college student or something
:lol: He's either flaking or a new money, either way it was pretty lame posting pics.

Looks like I might have gotten a 3rd pair off villa. It froze when I submitted my order but I have a paypal charge. I logged into my account and there is an order with an order number. We will see!

Wow that story up there 
roll.gif

paul-roma-getting-owned-by-ted-dibiase-sr-o.gif

someone did that at FTL in 09... walked out with the box over his head Rafiki status yelling FO HUNNIT... my boy asked him the size (it was his), KOed him and put the retail price in his mouth Ted DiBiase status. some picklesmoocher called the cops but no one ratted

y'all gotta start letting these resellers know what time it is.

I appreciate that story fam. Happy Space Jam Day. W's for everyone.

Update : so I when I got my size 12 from FNL, it had this discolored circle on the sole, bout the size of a dime. Asked the manager if they had another pair I could get instead. Dude said they only had one size 12. I kinda looked at him like "Yeah right". I was the 3 person to get in there at 8. The dudes behind me got a 9 and a 10. So I went about my business thinking of getting another pair from somewhere else (maybe). But after taking my little one to eat I went back and spoke to the other manager. She always cool with me when I hop in there. And I asked her if my pair was the only one in that size. Of course, she said no but they had one left. Told her my issue and she said she would go ahead and switch it out but to get my pair and come back quick. Did a good inspection and swapped then out. And here we are...

View media item 2257443
View media item 2257444
View media item 2257446
View media item 2257449
View media item 2257450
View media item 2257451
View media item 2257454
View media item 2257457
View media item 2257458
View media item 2257462View media item 2257468

Back
Top Bottom