Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Man, i cant add to cart anywhere 
nerd.gif

Sorry but real wealthy people don't post pics like this, they have zero to prove to anyone what more people in a shoe thread. Honestly that balance is basic to a large amount of people in here but they'll never flaunt it.

probably not his. His parents [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lets see some 'returning these, this is unacceptable quality for $220' posts :nerd:

I'm nervous as hell until I get this Nike confirmation. Card has been charged, showing up in my SNKRS collection, "Got 'Em" screen this morning..just need the confirmation PLEASE

Can we get some on feet pics and sizing confirmations? My sizing luck with 11s prompted me to size up with my pairs.

I saw so many people trying to act stupid about the app and finesse pairs at the Foot Locker near Northpark Mall as I walked up to the checkout to grab mine.  The employees did not budge on the app reservations, so it was nice to see a store follow protocol for once.

One guy bought force shields and then tried to give his size and then pretended to find the app on his phone when the cashier asked for the code.  Needless to say he left empty handed and stormed out of the store.

Last edited:

Sorry but real wealthy people don't post pics like this, they have zero to prove to anyone what more people in a shoe thread. Honestly that balance is basic to a large amount of people in here but they'll never flaunt it.
probably not his. His parents [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Lol...I'm in my 40s bro, married with two kids. I don't live with my mom if that's what you're thinking 
laugh.gif

Can we get some on feet pics and sizing confirmations? My sizing luck with 11s prompted me to size up with my pairs.

I can't speak on 11 high's but the 2014 Concord Low's I bought a half size up and they are one of the most step in comfortable shoes I have. Did the same with these.

Got to Serramonte HOH around 8:40. About 5 people in front me when I got there. In, got my pair, and out, smooth. 

Had to wait an hour in line in 20 degree weather just to grab my raffle win. ATF was there with K-9s sniffing up and down the line, lmao. Never seen so many policemen in the mall before. The most abundant holiday XI release to date and it felt like they were just anticipating a riot lmao. Whatever though, got my pair.

Got 3 pairs 2 8.5 and 1 size 10. Copped late on snkrs for size 10, pressed purchase then slept. Woke up and got the got em message. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom