Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Did anybody catch an L on this release? I feel like this is the first time everyone I know won, which honestly I am very happy about.

someone did that at FTL in 09... walked out with the box over his head Rafiki status yelling FO HUNNIT... my boy asked him the size (it was his), KOed him and put the retail price in his mouth Ted DiBiase status. some picklesmoocher called the cops but no one ratted

y'all gotta start letting these resellers know what time it is.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
can't check out at FNL. this SP system is driving me crazy. i need a 2nd pair of 8.5s. 

got 5 pairs though. just need enough to make my pair free 
happy.gif

I hope i got through on FTL, i got to confirmation screen but its weird cause i was just smashing add to cart with no success but i clicked on my cart and there was my size.

Some of you act like you never brought an online Jordan release on Saturday.

Sometimes email confirmations take awhile ......relax

Did anybody catch an L on this release? I feel like this is the first time everyone I know won, which honestly I am very happy about.
I took an L on my size but I was able to get my wife and kids pairs so its still a win. Kinda salty but I will catch em one day, not like I was gonna rock anytime soon 
ohwell.gif

seems like just ate today talk to another sale rep at eastbay guy told me the emails are delayed and as long as i got my order and customer order along wth them taking money out of my account i am good   
smokin.gif

how long does it take eastbay to send a confimation email ??

talk to the dude guy said they have a alot of orders so ill ether get a canelton e mail or a your order went through email 

i have another pair selected so im not sure if i should order again or what 

they also got my money on hold it says proccesing on my account so what should i do guys order again or what

did they send you a confimation email from eastbay ??

im having that problem with eastbay go a bank amount was taken got a order and custerrmor number but not email ??

Baby J does them taking money out of ur account count as purchased as mine is saying processing of $268  and still no email do emails take awhile to come from eastbay getting real scared right now :\

View media item 2257563

Definitely gonna try and catch them on a restock, been waiting on shoepalace allll day lol I need to eat... For now my beat pair will do. I had no luck on the apps.. Congrats to those who copped, looks like they're plentiful.

View media item 2257565

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom