Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I got 2 pairs, from the SNKRS app, funny thing is that I accidentally had too little for the second pair and they charged it on my CLOSED BANK ACCOUNT. But they recently confirmed my order for my second pair so we'll see what happens.

In conclusion did most people get to eat? I copped my pair thanks to a reserve from Nike. I hope you guys got your pairs. I feel like resto is will happen.

props to nike for making them a general release. reminds me of bitd before the hypebeast era, when you were able to get a shoe when you wanted to.

ez cop x 2 online...finish line and nikestore.:pimp:

glad i got my pair this was not an easy cop no snkrs no call from 3 tickets footlocker got swarmed with bots if somebody here in niketalk didnt post that eastbay link god knows i would be crying 

man goat is steadily dropping, 10.5 went from 340 yesterday to 310 today, but copped off every for 280, so we'll see if a double up is coming

After sitting on splash screens all morning, driving to the mall and dealing with crashing carts...

View media item 2257611
Finally! Slid on a leftover size 8 at my local FNL. They have four other size 8's and some size 14's left. I didn't think they would fit because I'm normally an 8 1/2 - but they seem to run big. my size 8.5 bred11s are snug as hell. I actually have much more toe room in these size 8 Jams.

Time to relax!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom