Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just got them from the foot action by union square nyc size 9, they had alot, only sold reserved pairs before 3pm, footlocker only had size 12 left, waited in line about 15 mins

Last edited:
Confirmation received from SNKRS. This will be my first pair of 11s. Wife gets mad love for making it possible.

Got my 9 at champs with a $20 VIP added [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] #ICouldNeverLose #WhatYouThought

Wait wtf I just got an email from Nike that they received my order. I thought I took an L with SNKRs because I never got a "Got Em" message... I'll take it?

I haven't gotten an email confirmation from Villa yet but my paypal order seemed to have gone through-am I looking at a cancellation?

Seeing all these pictures of lines make me grateful I was able to scoop from the small footlocker 2 miles from my house with no line. in and out in 5 minutes.

Feel bad for all those people waiting in the rain at Shiekh SF.

Don't know if anyone else had this issue but picked up my pair this morning from Champs. Checkout lady gave me the code and I punched it in and got the long serial number. Asked the lady if anything else was needed and she said no. Now about an hour later, the pair doesn't show as purchased in the App like it has with the previous released. I don't want to get dinged moving forward for the app thinking I didn't pick up my pair when I did. Anyone have any experience with this? TIA

got my confirmation email. EST delivery date is Dec 14
nthat.gif

I haven't gotten an email confirmation from Villa yet but my paypal order seemed to have gone through-am I looking at a cancellation?

check your order history. i had issues with villa this morning where i put 3 orders through thinking i got 0. my order history shows 1 picking and 2 on hold (hopefully cancelled).

Picked up my space jams earlier.this traffic cop was puttin in work downtown Brooklyn giving everyone tickets. Had to park a few blocks away to avoid her wraith

S/O to Nike customer service! I just got off the phone after obtaining the 11's this morning via SNKRS app. The CSR I talked to applied a 20% promo code to my order just now, even though i called to apply my 10% promo code. The woman I got was mad nice and she looked at my profile and realized today was my born day and said keep your promo code, "I'll take care of you., happy birthday." In the words of Ice Cube, Today Was/Is a good day!
how is this possible i've talked to three different reps who all say they can't apply promo after purchase is made?

Just shipped out the OOP to @tvanterpool and a pair to the Santa Express (letters written to Santa addressed to the North Pole come to NYC -- where folks can grant some kids wish) letter I did this year.

Wait wtf I just got an email from Nike that they received my order. I thought I took an L with SNKRs because I never got a "Got Em" message... I'll take it?
This happened to me one time when buying some air maxes off SNKRS. I was pending then decided to close the app and pass last minute but got a confirmation number without ever receiving a got em notification. It was really weird

Don't know if anyone else had this issue but picked up my pair this morning from Champs. Checkout lady gave me the code and I punched it in and got the long serial number. Asked the lady if anything else was needed and she said no. Now about an hour later, the pair doesn't show as purchased in the App like it has with the previous released. I don't want to get dinged moving forward for the app thinking I didn't pick up my pair when I did. Anyone have any experience with this? TIA

Back
Top Bottom