Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

...and you're crazy if you think a blooded out retro+ pair of XIs will be the biggest release in JB's history...
every year the 11 is the biggest release on the jordan calendar. By a mile. An all red pair will bring everybody and their mom out of the woodwork. That is exactly why dude said footlocker managers are dreading them ever coming out

Last edited:

Entered a raffle at a footlocker I have never been to before, they called to let me know I won a size 13. So I go to pick them up today and the lady goes to get the box and says that will be $90 and I'm looking at the box like that seems really small. I say I won a Men's size 13 and she goes oh no, we had to down for a kids size 13. A kids size 13?? What the hell is that? I just left in disgust, knew it wouldn't be worth my time arguing.
Nooooooooo dude...she'd have caught the hands.

Did you end up scooping somewhere else?

every year the 11 is the biggest release on the jordan calendar. By a mile. An all red pair will bring everybody and their mom out of the woodwork. That is exactly wy dude said footlocker managers are dreading them ever coming out
They MIGHT (might) be the biggest release of 2017. Maybe.

Biggest release ever?

Nah.

If "everyone" got their pairs and dudes out here sextupling up to resell where are prices gonna be in a month or two?

I am no forecaster, but I see these going the route of the AJ6 Black/infrared. They will hover around retail, and you will most likely be able to get it below retail from those fake *** resellers who thought they could make a buck off of these. Once the dust settles, most people will probably have doubles of these and the demand will be very low. Plus, you know at least two more big restocks are going to drop.

If "everyone" got their pairs and dudes out here sextupling up to resell where are prices gonna be in a month or two?

A month? A week tops lol yeezy and ultraboosts etc.. dropping they need them funds back ASAP lol

oh yea its going to be mayhem. Probably the biggest release in jordan history. Thats why people are getting ahead of the game by claiming now they don't want them. But when release day rolls around it will be a different story. 

Honestly I dunno about the biggest but it will be a mess all Red hyped shoes sell great but sadly people won't like this but all red shoes

Tend to bring the hood out heavy to cop lol

All red patent 11?

There will be blood...

What I WISH they would do is drop blue snake skins as a damn mid

I think I would cry

They MIGHT (might) be the biggest release of 2017. Maybe.

Biggest release ever?

Nah.
to clarify, by biggest release I don't mean strictly hype. Sure there have been limited shoes that have had off the chart hype, but at the end of the day only so many pairs were produced. They will literally make a million of the red 11s. That number+hype=massive release. 

Entered a raffle at a footlocker I have never been to before, they called to let me know I won a size 13. So I go to pick them up today and the lady goes to get the box and says that will be $90 and I'm looking at the box like that seems really small. I say I won a Men's size 13 and she goes oh no, we had to down for a kids size 13. A kids size 13?? What the hell is that? I just left in disgust, knew it wouldn't be worth my time arguing.
smh 

back door mofo's swear i saw a dude go hug up the cashier girl after he got his pair like im bout to beat both y'all tails 
mean.gif

to clarify, by biggest release I don't mean strictly hype. Sure there have been limited shoes that have had off the chart hype, but at the end of the day only so many pairs were produced. They will literally make a million of the red 11s. That number+hype=massive release. 
A million? One followed by six zeroes?

That's ~4500 pairs of Space Jams.

Even if you're considering making $1m @ cost (~$70 per pair), that's only ~14k pairs.

Hope they don't drop that mint colored one cp3 wore a year or 2 ago..it was seafoam green I think

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom