Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

It's weird they're still selling these. It sounds too good to be true.

I mean, dtlr was taking your money before they sold them just for a chance to win a raffle, making you think you got a pair on lock, then not winning and waiting to get your refund back.

Watch these SP be cancelled tomorrow because they oversold. That would be a tragedy.
I know it is weird, but some sizes have sold out so if they oversell wouldn't that happen across all sizes?

View media item 2258148
View media item 2258149
Idk if anyone else noticed this, but the authentic 2016 Jams have a lot of the same tell-tale signs that would tell the past few years unauthorized 11's apart from legit pairs... blue sole, widows peaks, higher patent cut in the back - although OG Jams do have a higher patent cut.

Just kinda odd to me, something I noticed.

@Bigsykedaddy My condolences bro.
 Thanks man.
I know the feeling. My little guy passed away in August so it's a difficult decision. He went on his own or else I would of been in your shoes. I'm barely reading any of the posts since I've been working 11-12 hour days for the good 'ol usps. Hope everyone got their pears and don't give up if you didn't. Now I play the waiting game for my pears from the navy exchange. Happy holidays fellow nt'ers!
 Yeah it's definitely sad when you lose a family member. She was with me longer than my wife by 3 years. My condolences. 

How did everyone do this release? Was it pretty easy if you were on top of it (for footsites / Nike)

Yeah I'm using a refresher. Is refreshing the timer page the way to go? I'm just skeptical if it actually tries to cart it or just loads the timer page. 

Also, they have fewer sizes now than before. Looks like people are getting their orders in.

Yeah that's how people been feasting for the last couple hours

Thanks man.

Yeah it's definitely sad when you lose a family member. She was with me longer than my wife by 3 years. My condolences. 

How did everyone do this release? Was it pretty easy if you were on top of it (for footsites / Nike)
no it was not easy. i got no calls for each of my 3 raffle ticket then snkrs denied me then footlocker got taken by bots only place i could cop was eastbay and that was thanks to Nike Talk.

now i hope everybody here eating of Shoes place 
nthat.gif
 go get them shoes

i walk in at footlocker at 6 p.m. and ask for size 9 they had my size felt like the good ol days they still a

had allot of sizes left

Last edited:

Yeah I'm using a refresher. Is refreshing the timer page the way to go? I'm just skeptical if it actually tries to cart it or just loads the timer page. 

Also, they have fewer sizes now than before. Looks like people are getting their orders in.
Look at the URL...

Thanks man.

I send my condolences bro, I hope everything is going well for you, your wife, and child.

Back
Top Bottom