Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

As long as your timer is longer than their two minute timer (aka 130 seconds) that little notice doesn't matter. It's when you try to set it less than two minutes where you start having problems.

Although I'll admit when the Jordan 1 Bred Retros were out earlier, I set that refresh to 10 seconds. After 5 minutes I copped. Not saying you should, but I was desperate at the time, [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Also, don't try the multi tab... all you are doing is showing multiple (sub two minutes) refreshes.

Been a while since I posted here.... long story short... had 4 min head start @. FL Lakewood, Cerritos, stone wood (ca)... champs check in head start at same... fA raffle With no head start... sheik raffles at the same malls... did not hit one...... Nike snkrs app... gift cards didn't show up at first so was delayed, didn't hit... bad internet for 7 hours ( couple carts but no completion of sale on fnl and east bay)... hit up stonewood fl at 3 pm... they had a mini raffle... I got my one pair... was tougher than I expected...

? Guys. Is it me or the space jams because they have more patent leather and the 45 is stitched on and also the special contents of the box as far as the space jam theme that they are far less superior than the 72-10's. The best thing about the 72-10's was the comfort, I really enjoy wearing those shoes even for running errandss. The tongue also was made of the same leather other than what the sj's plus I think that glitter was a little cost effective. Not complaining or anything but give or take this years release was awesome plus the marketing helped with the advertising and it brings super nostalgia but that comfort is bar none the best out of any Jordan I ever wore.

People trying to help out is what i like to see
nthat.gif

Last edited:
These must have come from a different factory than the TB 3's . The quality is on point . Very happy with both pairs .

This is digging through their main inventory. Im sure they received a ton! Fingers crossed LOL

Any legit eBay seller links? Looked through listings and lots of people have them listed but their feedback isn't high.

Wanna help out a friend who missed out, looks like they're going for about $300-$350. Anymore than than that, told him to pass.

Got a size 11 on shoe palace no use for it as I am international if there is anybody that could Help me cop a pair please help me it would be much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom