Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I have a size 9 and 9.5. The box of the 9 is normal. But the 9.5 is substantially bigger. I guess it gets bigger from 9.5 and up? 7-9 seems like the box is appropriate to its size.

If it's that one up there for 2017 I'm passing...holding off until Concords & Breds get retro'd again

I hate NTers man. One guy hits me up and says "You got a 12 or 13? I said "I got both." I haven't heard from this idiot sense. Another NTer hit me up and simply said "Bro, tell me you got SpaceJams!" I reply and simply say yea, I got a bunch. He hasn't said another word to me. I sent another NTer an invoice for an 8 and a 10. He never paid it or responded to anymore messages. What's up with y'all man?

Annoyed you're not unloading your pairs fast enough my man? Lol. A couple inquiries on some overpopulated shoes, are just that. Inquiries. Someone prolly had your price beat by the time u responded.

3 people don't reflect on NT as a whole.
What's up with you man?

Last edited:
Annoyed you're not unloading your pairs fast enough my man? Lol. A couple inquiries on some overpopulated shoes, are just that. Inquiries. Someone prolly had your price beat by the time u responded.

3 people don't reflect on NT as a whole.
What's up with you man?
And I PM'd this dude and he didn't answer
roll.gif

My pair shipped from Nike. Should be here Wednesday or Thursday. Excited as ****!
tongue.gif

I recently thought I should have doubled on these because IMO they're the best Jordan ever but I baby my shoes. The Space Jam along with the recently purchased Deep Royal 12 and Kobe PE 9 are too loud, too pretty to be worn everyday. I'll save these for special occasions & such and they'll last a lifetime.
wink.gif

People who ordered from FNL during the release time got their tracking pretty soon right? Last nights orders not one person got shipping confirmation so just expect nothing but Ls at this point. 
Does FNL shipping confirmation email get sent out on sunday? Id imagine the distribution center is closed on sunday

People who ordered from FNL during the release time got their tracking pretty soon right? Last nights orders not one person got shipping confirmation so just expect nothing but Ls at this point. 
Mines are about to arrive and and I live in Hawaii Lol

Where the fight videos at tho?? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

App reservation system put that to a close.

No more issues to fight over like cutting line, making sure you're first in line, etc.

Now dudes get adequate sleep and food lol

Last edited:
No what I'm saying is I saw at least 3 sets of people cop in the am leave come back 1-2 hours later and then walk around the mall with new outfit and SJ that's doing too much imo

Either they are overly excited, attention ****** or just straight up bored.

My pair shipped from Nike. Should be here Wednesday or Thursday. Excited as ****!
tongue.gif

I recently thought I should have doubled on these because IMO they're the best Jordan ever but I baby my shoes. The Space Jam along with the recently purchased Deep Royal 12 and Kobe PE 9 are too loud, too pretty to be worn everyday. I'll save these for special occasions & such and they'll last a lifetime.
wink.gif

I actually wore the soles off my 09 pair and had to have them glued back on.

I actually wore the soles off my 09 pair and had to have them glued back on.

What were you doing that the soles came off? (Kudos for the love shown to the kicks)
Just asking because my version of well loved never quite gets to that extent. Hooping maybe? Did you work in them

My pair shipped from Nike. Should be here Wednesday or Thursday. Excited as ****! :tongue:

I recently thought I should have doubled on these because IMO they're the best Jordan ever but I baby my shoes. The Space Jam along with the recently purchased Deep Royal 12 and Kobe PE 9 are too loud, too pretty to be worn everyday. I'll save these for special occasions & such and they'll last a lifetime. :wink:  
I feel the same way I kind a wish I got to. But some out there couldn't even get one pair so I'm happy plus a double up..that's a lot of money. I will baby mine too. The shoes are really gorgeous especially when you look at them without thinking of the prior XI's and can totally understand what like he was trying to do here. really nice you

Back
Top Bottom