Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just need one more shipping confirm for these jordan 11's 
nerd.gif

you do understand that nba players are employees, they don't have to win to get their paychecks

hey these shoes have his name true, but j's are still dope looking shoes, however if you buy the j spinoff shoes the you're a fool

Last edited:
Record is obsolete anyway. Nothing special about them now.
How u figure?...72-10 still the goat record to win it all, at a time in basketball when it meant a lot more and the competition was much tougher....

73-9 will always be remembered as a flop imo
It "meant a lot more" and "competition was much tougher" is subjective and false in my opinion when teams aren't coming my close that record now and we have far superior athletes playing in the league.

What isn't subjective is the record, which is obsolete now.

Shout out to everybody who missed out on this release, but got blessed by paying attention to this thread. :smokin

People just don't understand how valuable this site can be.

It "meant a lot more" and "competition was much tougher" is subjective and false in my opinion when teams aren't coming my close that record now and we have far superior athletes playing in the league.

but if the record reflects the team then 72-10 is a more impressive team because they got 16 playoff W's also

Last edited:
How u figure?...72-10 still the goat record to win it all, at a time in basketball when it meant a lot more and the competition was much tougher....

Yea I agree the only person who benefited from the 73-9 is Lebron.
Same here, looking good for us!

same here, I felt good about my order the moment it changed from submitted to processing and gave the estimated delivery date

but if the record reflects the team then 72-10 is a more impressive team because they got 16 playoff W's also
I have no idea what point you're trying to get across or what it has to due with JB making a release based on a regular season record that's now obsolete.

100% that's why the league suspended  Draymond for a play that was reviewed by 3 refs for at least 5 minutes and deemed to not even be a foul IIRC
That's a smokescreen, they still lost with green on the court, but he needs to cut that wack flailing out, that's guard antics

Last edited:
I have no idea what point you're trying to get across or what it has to due with JB making a release based on a regular season record that's now obsolete.
because the shoe is branded for the entire season which is a better season than 73-9 and no ring

Back
Top Bottom